Author Topic: BitsharesX Expo - Just an idea :)  (Read 1732 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Please search the forum ... there have been plans some months ago to do a "Beyond Bitcoin" conference in LasVegas .. you probably find some ideas of it in the forum

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Maybe a moderator could move this post into Marketing :)

Sir bluebit, they wont do that, ive tried on another sub-forum in here. 

They did I was wrong, sincerely sorry moderators.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 04:35:11 am by eagleeye »

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
Maybe a moderator could move this post into Marketing :)
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
I believe this idea is something for the marketing department to take up. With a large enough audience interested and a few big name companies willing to sponser...Overstock.com Coindesk, etc

I'm sure Coindesk would publish articles about the BitsharesXpo which would hit reddit spiking traffic to the BitshareXpo page, causing people to buy tickets. Doesn't necessarily have to be in USA, the first one could be in Hong Kong, I know we have lots of interested chinese investors. There is always someone that knows someone important that can get these things done.

Make a post pointing to this post put it in the marketing section where MktDirector looks.  Your insights are very valuable.

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
I believe this idea is something for the marketing department to take up. With a large enough audience interested and a few big name companies willing to sponser...Overstock.com Coindesk, etc this would work.

I'm sure Coindesk would publish articles about the BitsharesXpo which would hit reddit spiking traffic to the BitshareXpo page, causing people to buy tickets. Doesn't necessarily have to be in USA, the first one could be in Hong Kong, I know we have lots of interested chinese investors. There is always someone that knows someone important that can get these things done.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Would be cool to have an expo where companies and people could talk to the developers about BitsharesX, ticket prices could also help fund development, or make it free and have sponsors :)

Looking forward to the first BTSX Expo Presentation looking something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75NLx7v-a3Y

Great idea  +5% +5% but how would you put something like that together?    And in Las Vegas?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Vegas_Sands They have the best conference spaces but it is probably expensive and booked up a lot. 

We need to grow to a level, this is not for tomorrow, or 2 months from now.

What are you thinking bluebit?

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
Would be cool to have an expo where companies and people could talk to the developers about BitsharesX, ticket prices could also help fund development, or make it free and have sponsors :)

Looking forward to the first BTSX Expo Presentation looking something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75NLx7v-a3Y
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 11:59:42 pm by cass »