Author Topic: 这场金融核弹技术 - 必须持之以恒中国文化 - 随着技术的它会帮助世界  (Read 7083 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Not good Chinese tranlslation from Google below the english.

Tell people on facebook about this post.  To help people who need need/want money.

Going from 2.6 cents to $1 dollar (and beyond probably $1000 each too) like bitcoin did (bitcoins went from 1 cent to $1000 dollars in 5 years (This will happen faster though)).  Now why?

Instant transactions (bitcoins takes 15 - 25 minutes)
Asset Exchange (You can play the currency, and later stock market, and etc through it)
No Inflation
A currency that pays you interest to hold.
It Appreciates in Value

It is BitSharesX, bitshares.org.  Why?  Because it has features bitcoins does not have, significant features such as instant transactions (so it can be like Paypal, Visa or Mastercard).  Together these 3 payment systems process $4 TRILLION (trillion) dollars a year).  This is significant as if someone wants to send it to someone else with bitcoins (which each is worth $500 dollars) it takes 15 - 20 minutes.  How then will they be able to process transactions at Wal-Mart (any store). This shows the top cryptocurrencies http:/www./coinmarketcap.com/ (bitshares is 4th in value with $53 million (2.6 cents each).  While Bitcoins is 1st with $6.7 BILLION in value ($500 dollars each).  Bitshares is 3rd in volume with $1.2 million a day which is significant.  While Bitcoins only has $46 million in daily transaction volume.

What else does bitsharesx have?  The Official Asset Exchange.  Why is this significant.  It could be like the NYSE (US Stock Exchange), Nasdaq (US Technology Stock Exchange) this means that people will be able to play the market like buying Google stock through this. 

But what else.

You can own US dollars, and within hopefully in a few weeks Chinese Yuan (Chinese dollars meaning there will be a big demand from China).  And later EVERY currency in the world.

Furthermore you get interest for holding bitshares.  Meaning its like a currency but it pays you money by holding it.  Furthermore there is no inflation there will only be 2.0 billion of them which may sound a lot but each bitshare is only going for only 2.6 cents which means if it overpasses bitcoins it will go up to $3 dollars a bitshare (6 billion in market.

But if you incorporate that to use the Asset Exchange or to trade US dollar currency everyone has to have subs of bitshares, like bitUSD, or bitGold, or bitYUAN (Chinese currency).

The Chinese like this a lot.  They are the early adopters but its for everyone, everyone is getting into it. 

www.coinmarketcap.com this shows you 450+ crypto currencies.  And Bitshares is 4th  while it is just 1 month old.  Its closest competitor (enemy) is NXT. 

Here is some history to put everything into perspective.

5 years ago in 2009 Bitcoins was released.  It was at 1 cent.  You could call it cryptocurrency 1.0 like how Google search engine is Web 1.0.  Then became Facebook (social network) which is Web 2.0.  BitSharesX is crypto-currency 2.0 how so?  Due to its interactive new features?

Does bitsharesX (bitshares.org for more info) have competitors.  Yes NXT.  But they are way behind in terms that they do not have the instant transactions and it may not work for them.  Furthermore there is 3 months before they say they will release instant transactions and there asset exchange is ineffective as well as they do not pay interest on holding their currency.

Now how do you get it?  That is one of the reasons everyone does not have it yet.  Go to https://www.coinbase.com/ if you are in the US.  If you are other places go to www.bter.com .  Try to get some.  Get bitcoins first than transfer them into Bitshares, that is the secret.

This is a huge secret.

This is the atomic bomb of the 21st century.  This is like World War 2, it is an arms race to win the war.  Do your part by promoting BitSharesX go to www.bitshares.org to read about it.  Get involved go to https://www.bitsharestalk.org/ sign up.  For further developments and the cutting edge information go to the General Discussion on the forum or here https://www.bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=5.0.

Remember the big winners in the stock market, usually forget about there stocks for a while (a year, 6 months, 5 years) and dont look at the daily movement, but plan the game if you want (I am a financial advisor and suggest dont)

All the best.

Live long and prosper.

没有良好的中国tranlslation从谷歌下面的英语。

告诉在Facebook上这个职位的人。为了帮助人们谁需要需要/想要钱。

从2.6美分去1元(及以后可能千美元各得)像比特币没有(比特币从1美分到1000美元的5年(这得更快虽然))。现在,为什么呢?

即时交易(比特币需要15 - 25分钟)
资产交易所(你可以通过它播放的货币,后来股市,等)
没有通货膨胀
提供货币,支付你感兴趣持有。
它赞赏的价值

这是BitSharesX,bitshares.org。为什么呢?由于它具有功能比特币不具备,显著功能,如即时交易(因此它可以像支付宝,Visa或万事达卡)。总之这3个支付系统处理4万亿美元(万亿)美元一年)。这是显著因为如果有人想给它花费15发送给其他人用比特币(每个价值$500美金) - 20分钟。他们又如何能在沃尔玛(任何商店)处理交易。这说明前cryptocurrencies网址:。/www./coinmarketcap.com/(bitshares是4日在值53000000美元(每个2.6美分),而比特币是第一个用67亿美元的价值每个($500美金)Bitshares是第三货量有一天这是显著120万美元。虽然比特币只有4600万美元的每日交易量。

还有什么呢bitsharesx有哪些?官方外汇资产。这是为什么显著。它可以像在纽约证券交易所(美国证券交易所),纳斯达克(美国技术产权交易所),这意味着人们将能够发挥市场想通过这种购买谷歌股票。

还有什么。

你可以自己美元,并在有望在几周内中国人民币(中国块钱意味着届时将有来自中国的需求很大)。后来在世界的每一个货币。

而且你持有bitshares兴趣。这意味着它像一种货币,但它支付你的钱拿着吧。此外,没有通胀只会有2.0十亿人可能听起来很多,但每个bitshare只会在只有2.6美分,这意味着如果立交桥比特币会涨3美元美元bitshare(6十亿的市场。

但是,如果你把该用的资产或交易美元货币每个人都必须有bitshares的潜艇,如bitUSD,或bitGold,或bitYUAN(中国货币)。

中国人喜欢这个有很多。它们是尝鲜,但其对每个人,每个人都得到了进去。

www.coinmarketcap.com这说明你的密码超过450种货币。而Bitshares是4,而它仅仅是1个月。其最接近的竞争对手(敌人)是NXT。

下面是一些历史把一切地看待。

5年前,2009年比特币被释放。这是在1美分。你可以称之为cryptocurrency1.0像谷歌搜索引擎是如何的Web1.0。后来成为Facebook的(社交网络),它是Web 2.0。 BitSharesX是加密的货币2.0怎么回事?由于其互动性的新功能?

难道bitsharesX(bitshares.org获取更多信息)有竞争对手。是的NXT。但他们的方法背后的,因为它们不具有即时的交易而言,它可能不为他们工作。此外,还有3个月,他们说,他们将发布即时交易和有资产交换是无效的,以及他们不付利息,持有本国货币之前。

现在,你是怎么得到它呢?这是每个人都没有这些事的原因之一。去https://www.coinbase.com/如果你是在美国。如果你是其他地方去www.bter.com。试图得到一些。获取比特币的第一比他们转移到Bitshares,那是秘密。

这是一个巨大的秘密。

这是21世纪的原子弹。这就像第二次世界大战,这是一场军备竞赛,以赢得战争的胜利。通过促进BitSharesX去www.bitshares.org,了解它做你的一部分。涉足转到https://www.bitsharestalk.org/注册。为了进一步发展和前沿信息,请一般性讨论在论坛上或在这里https://www.bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=5.0。

还记得大赢家,在股市,往往忘了还有股票一段时间(一年,6个月,5岁)和不看每天运动,但如果你想计划游戏(我是一个财务顾问和建议不)

一切顺利。

长寿和繁荣。

从谷歌翻译(他们是最好的,我相信英文/西方世界,有。

Posted by eagleeye on https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=8072.0  +$ if you like

发表于鹰眼的https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=8072.0+$,如果你喜欢
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 05:46:27 am by eagleeye »

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Please tell me your opinions. I do not want to start a panic or make you afraid. We need the government guanxi, so they are not afraid of this technology.

Do not tell them about the technology yet. This technology will enable us to be free but it will be bumpy, do not put all your money in this, the best investors are those who hold and forget for a bit, but make sure your password is very safe or in a safety deposit box in a safe city if possible.

请告诉我你的意见。我不想开始恐慌,或让你害怕。我们需要政府的关西,所以他们并不害怕这种技术。

不要告诉他们的技术呢。这项技术将使我们获得自由,但是这将是崎岖不平的,不要把所有的钱在这一点,最好的投资者是那些谁持有,而忘记了一点,但要确保你的密码是非常安全的,或在一个保险箱在一个安全的城市,如果可能的。 从谷歌翻译
What you mean that "We need the government guanxi"?  It means the relationship with government ?

Forge them for the future, do not tell them about this though right away, they may get scared. 

Offline adistman

• View Profile
Please tell me your opinions. I do not want to start a panic or make you afraid. We need the government guanxi, so they are not afraid of this technology.

Do not tell them about the technology yet. This technology will enable us to be free but it will be bumpy, do not put all your money in this, the best investors are those who hold and forget for a bit, but make sure your password is very safe or in a safety deposit box in a safe city if possible.

不要告诉他们的技术呢。这项技术将使我们获得自由,但是这将是崎岖不平的,不要把所有的钱在这一点,最好的投资者是那些谁持有,而忘记了一点,但要确保你的密码是非常安全的,或在一个保险箱在一个安全的城市,如果可能的。 从谷歌翻译
What you mean that "We need the government guanxi"?  It means the relationship with government ?
PTS:PgyN7fJ5d9bCkcQLUXxoaQ87KvT9ZQMqus
BTC:18CrpUSta2KpPhuP3XGbSSdEYgBzEoTaH7

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Just because I'm in the field does not mean you do not have to scared to talk to me (if that was the case). With me on this post. I am interested in how you think about this thing (whoever posts here).

We do realize that this is a currency that pays you interest without needing a bank account.  This does not mean we do not need banks, so they should not fear us.  They will have to restructure into focusing more on insurance, asset management, mutual funds, and investment banking if possible.  Just because deposit money wont be there does not mean we do not need them.

就因为我在场上并不意味着你不必害怕跟我说话(如果是这样的话)。随着我对这个职位。我很感兴趣,你如何看待这件事情(谁的帖子在这里)。

我们一定要明白,这是付给你利息,而无需银行账户的货币。这并不意味着我们不需要银行,所以他们不应该害怕我们。他们将不得不重组为更注重保险,资产管理,共同基金和投资银行如果可能的话。仅仅因为存款不会在那里,并不意味着我们不需要他们。从谷歌翻译

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
For your password if you are a possible put insafe bank near Hong Kong, in particular Singapore, neutrality is a good strategy. Defensive neutral allies is a very good policy.

为了您的密码,如果你是在香港附近可能放insafe银行,尤其是新加坡,中立性是一个很好的策略。防守空档盟友是一个非常好的政策。从谷歌翻译

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
I hope this is good, I used simplified Chinese. I do not speak Mandarin or Cantonese. I am a Norwegian Canadian. I will not be able to post in this forum on all topics or be extremely active but I will try. I called a "general discussion" forum (sorry for quotes, dont mean to offend you), helping with GUI development and rallying the troops.

我希望这是好的,我使用了简化的中国人。我不会讲普通话或广东话。我是一名挪威加拿大。我不能在这个论坛发布的所有内容或会非常活跃,但我会尽力。我叫了“一般性讨论”论坛(对不起报价,不要有意要冒犯你),以帮助GUI开发和凝聚力的队伍。

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
英文原文+GOOGLE翻译,在中文社区是受欢迎的 ;D。有一部分人英语不错,可以看懂,有部分可以中英文结合,有部分可以直接看中文猜测大概意思。WELCOME

Thank you sir.

谢谢你,先生。

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
英文原文+GOOGLE翻译,在中文社区是受欢迎的 ;D。有一部分人英语不错,可以看懂,有部分可以中英文结合,有部分可以直接看中文猜测大概意思。WELCOME
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
楼主是个外国朋友,鉴定完毕 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Great deductive and inductive reasoning ,hiquanta

伟大的演绎和归纳推理,hiquanta

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
we can understand your english but can not understand the chinese you translated with google,i think it is google's fault :-)

Thank you crazybit.

Offline crazybit

we can understand your english but can not understand the chinese you translated with google,i think it is google's fault :-)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 05:02:54 pm by crazybit »

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Sorry friends.

I will speak english in the future, I was using Google Translate.

Offline caijchen

• View Profile
老外说中文~~看不懂~~说英文我们才懂。。。。真奇葩

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
BTS_自扯自淡

Offline 00091lacer

• View Profile
请说英文(Speak English please), 说中文我们还不一定看得懂

Offline hiquanta

• View Profile

Offline hiquanta

• View Profile
说的什么  ??感觉像是洋文用翻译器翻译过来的中文一样 !莫名其妙,不知道你想表达什么???

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
就因为我是外地并不意味着你不必和我说话。跟我对这个职位。我很感兴趣,您如何看待这个事情。

我们意识到这是支付利息,而无需银行账户的货币。

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
当我的意思是安全的,我的意思是在银行,他们可能会不知道。如果你是附近的一个安全的银行可能的目的地香港,尤其是新加坡,中立性是一个很好的策略。防守中性盟友是一个非常好的政策。

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
请告诉我有什么即时消息说你的意见。我不是想开始恐慌或让你害怕。我们需要与政府的关西,使他们不害怕这种技术。

不要告诉他们关于这个技术,但经过反复试验获得的关系,如果需要的话。这是你想要的。这项技术将使我们却会充满坎坷,不要把你所有的钱,在此,最好的投资者是那些持有忘记,但要确保你的密码是在您的保险箱或其它地方是在你的个人意见绝对安全

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
我希望这是好的,我用一个简单的中国字。

我不会讲普通话或广东话。我是一名挪威加拿大。

我将不能够发布在本论坛的主题或活动。

我叫了“一般性讨论”论坛(对不起报价,如果可能的话得罪了你),和部队的发展,并会尝试到V给了我一个超级程序员的朋友,谁是在美国加州硅谷和其他人。
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 07:32:57 am by eagleeye »