Author Topic: Max Keiser Clip  (Read 1756 times)

Offline bytemaster

BTSX depends upon the internet slightly more than BTC due to the tight timing requirements of the 10 second blocks.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bitder

• View Profile
Just to fix Max Keiser:
If you shutdown the internet you can surely store your coins on a paperwallet .. to be more precise .. you can store the privkey on paper that allows to access satoshis on the blockchain

BUT you will not be able to send a transaction WITHOUT internet ...

people need to realize that this kind of tech ONLY WORKS ONLINE! ...

You don't actually need Internet. You only need electricity. You can transmit using any electronics means such as visible light, microwave, or radio.

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1149.txt  :)
wallet_account_set_approval delegate.bitder 1

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Just to fix Max Keiser:
If you shutdown the internet you can surely store your coins on a paperwallet .. to be more precise .. you can store the privkey on paper that allows to access satoshis on the blockchain

You don't actually need Internet. You only need electricity. You can transmit using any electronics means such as visible light, microwave, or radio.
Not really correct ... the blockchain is a decentralized ledger and ensures that all participants share the same ledger .. if you had no internet .. you couldn't share the ledger ..

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Just to fix Max Keiser:

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
when we have a stable 1.x software version of bitsharesX dacsunlimited, will be time to go and talk for the world.

i think better for now not too much talk about btsx on global mass media news. that make devs can work better. and new users dont go desperados
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Just to fix Max Keiser:

Offline fuzzy

About Bitcoin and Forex markets...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfVPDxlwrN4#t=173 

Seeing as we are all investors in bitsharesx, I figured this would be a good place to post it.  Do the math and enjoy!
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D