Author Topic: Unable to withdraw from btc38  (Read 2438 times)

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Have you had any luck?  Sounds like I should move my btsx off ASAP.  Stuff like this makes me nervous and i have a significant balance on there.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline nolander

• View Profile
Well thanks for your help. I opened another ticket with them. I just want to be able to withdraw the btsx into my wallet. Do you recommend another exchange?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
the account name "nolander" looks registered ..
Code: [Select]
Name: nolander
Last Updated: 28 days ago
Owner Key: BTSX68iBnrq7ZWwcCM3ta3mXU3EiTAyFLE6o5AX6syL4zchBhy1WRr
do not use an "address" (BTW, what you denote as address is actually the public key) -- with TITAN you should never need to use an 'address' or key.

Something might be wrong on their side.

Offline nolander

• View Profile
It's strange because it will allow me to setup an account using my tag yet when I try to withdraw I get the error. But when I try to setup using the btsx address it says the " ID is not registered in the block chain yet " then how am I able to setup my account using just my tag but not withdraw.

Offline nolander

• View Profile
I opened a ticket with btc38 and they said the address was wrong. So I deleted the account and reentered my tag "nolander" and I'm still unable to withdraw. If I try to add my account using the actually address it says that address is not registered yet. But I already paid to register and it even says registered in my wallet.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
that is unrelated to bitsharesX .. you should contact the btc38 support directly ... or pm the user "btc38"

Offline nolander

• View Profile
Hello,

I recently registered an account with bitsharesX wallet and I was able to add it to btc38 after successfully buying some bitsharesX. However I am unable to withdraw to my wallet. Whenever I make an attempt to withdraw I get an error message that reads "system busy2". I'm stumped after several attempts over several days. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks.