Author Topic: When will we achieve next order of magnitude increase?  (Read 21239 times)

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile

I believe the average person 'bought' the initial shares for less than $0.005

I doubt it. Closer to $0.01 average for initial shares.
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline GaltReport

Through most if Bitcoin's history, it increased in value an order of magnitude in price 7 times, and all but one of those was in almost exactly 6 months.

See this historical graph:

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/154/2

I'm assuming the reason it has stopped this progression is because of Bitcoin 2.0, primarily BitsharesX.

And it seems that Bitshares is taking up this 10 times increase every 6 months where Bitcoin left off.

After all, most of us purchased our Genesis block Bitshares at around $0.005 per share right?  And the first bubble easily made it past $0.05 in about 6 months time.

My prediction is that it will hit $0.50 per share in less than 6 months, and that this rate will continue for some time.  Anyone have any arguments for a different view?

Also, just as I've been predicting, the price of Bitshares would be depressed until the Either sale ended, many people taking their 10 times profit and rolling into Either.  Now that is over, the price looks like it is starting to move again.

Bolded part is quite plausible.  I compared the graphs for bitcoin and bitshares the last 30 days.  bitcoin starts dropping about a week before bitshares started it's climb.

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com

Yea, I'm just rounding to the nearest order of magnitude.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Through most if Bitcoin's history, it increased in value an order of magnitude in price 7 times, and all but one of those was in almost exactly 6 months.

I'm assuming the reason it has stopped this progression is because of Bitcoin 2.0, primarily BitsharesX.

And it seems that Bitshares is taking up this 10 times increase every 6 months where Bitcoin left off.

After all, most of us purchased our Genesis block Bitshares at around $0.005 per share right?  And the first bubble easily made it past $0.05 in about 6 months time.

My prediction is that it will hit $0.50 per share in less than 6 months, and that this rate will continue for some time.  Anyone have any arguments for a different view?

Also, just as I've been predicting, the price of Bitshares would be depressed until the Either sale ended, many people taking their 10 times profit and rolling into Either.  Now that is over, the price looks like it is starting to move again.

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com