Author Topic: Beginners section in the forum  (Read 1524 times)

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
My apologies guys I have not seen it before. I have locked poll.

Offline onceuponatime

I moved it to the top

Good move! Now we don't need a separate "Beginners" section

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I moved it to the top
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
We do. It's called "Newbies" and it's at the bottom of the forum.  Perhaps we could have it raised to near the top where it would be more visible for those first checking out our forum?

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
aloha everybody, :)

We have so many sections on our forum, but we do not have beginners section. I have started earlier topic "Better communication on the forum" and after getting feedback from others I think the simplest thing would be to have Begginers section on the forum. As a beginner myself I think it is important for the beginners to have their section on the forum where they could ask simple question like "what is wallet dat, what is seed, what is Github and so on. This forum would encourage beginners with some knowledge to help other beginners with less knowledge.

EDIT: Sorry to all I have not realised that this  already exist. I have locked the poll so please ignore it
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 07:24:05 pm by aloha »