Author Topic: Onename.io  (Read 2337 times)

Offline amencon

• View Profile
keyID will crush this
Nice.  Can't wait to see it in action.

And still bitcoin lovers will still find a way to stomp all over it...so frustrating sometimes to watch them take all your hard work, implement inferior versions...tout them as huge advancements, and then discount bitshares as a scam.  Getting to the point where Bitcoin is only appealing as a gateway into bitshares...
I guess that makes sense if you're into Bitcoin for the "community" around it.  Unfortunately people that will FUD the hell out of anything they aren't invested in is pretty common and I think you'll find those people everywhere you go.  I think Bitcoin has grown out of the phase where the community is a small group of positive enthusiasts on the same page and has grown to attract some people you aren't going to agree with.

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Getting to the point where Bitcoin is only appealing as a gateway into bitshares...

This.

Offline fuzzy

keyID will crush this

And still bitcoin lovers will still find a way to stomp all over it...so frustrating sometimes to watch them take all your hard work, implement inferior versions...tout them as huge advancements, and then discount bitshares as a scam.  Getting to the point where Bitcoin is only appealing as a gateway into bitshares...
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline amencon

• View Profile
keyID will crush this

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
keyID will crush this

it's a little contraproductive to my teaching that we do not have 'enemies', nor is there 'war', but 'competition' ..

Though you are probably right  8)

Offline hamiltino

• View Profile
keyID will crush this

LOL, the competitive ego is hilarious.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
keyID will crush this
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline amencon

• View Profile
https://onename.io/amenconi

The steps and UI to set it up were surprisingly simple, easy and fast.

Offline Riverhead

It's actually the exact opposite of TITAN :). I signed up, pretty neat though not sure if I'll ever use it.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I haven't seen it before but it looks really cool!  I just signed up.

It doesn't have any of the capabilities of TITAN besides the registered name but handy nevertheless.  I look forward to similar BitsharesX online profiles and web wallets!  8)
rushwallet has support for it .. pretty cool
http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinWallet/comments/2d46yk/rushwalletcom_onenameio/

Offline yellowecho

I haven't seen it before but it looks really cool!  I just signed up.

It doesn't have any of the capabilities of TITAN besides the registered name but handy nevertheless.  I look forward to similar BitsharesX online profiles and web wallets!  8)
696c6f766562726f776e696573