Author Topic: Bitshares MEME contest win a free tee and 10 bitUSD!!  (Read 13966 times)

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
BitShares X -'I killed the bank' - Andrew Jackson

BitAssets - Can't touch this

---

BitGold - Hoarders without borders

BitUSD - Fuck 'fractional' reserve

BitCNY - Free your dragon

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
That good but I would like memes centered around the theme of promoting bitasset's. It is my opinion that this powerful feature is not truly realized by the masses. I was wanting to get a collection of memes with that them then work on a variety of ways to bring attention to a this one feature. i.e

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
$15 US Dollars is good, you accept Paypal?

Anyone else interested in buying "I Killed the Bank."?
Others are pming with orders, this thread is just for a free shirt for the contest.
No PayPal only payment through bitshares. I will accept any digital asset traded on the exchange.

How much will you charge me if I pay by paypal?
I don't want to use paypal solely on principle. It seems kinda silly to have a trading platform/online wallet that we are promoting and then we would use paypal.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

Others are pming with orders, this thread is just for a free shirt for the contest.
No PayPal only payment through bitshares. I will accept any digital asset traded on the exchange.

How much will you charge me if I pay by paypal?

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Branding nice!

What is fabric and sizes, do you have medium or large?   

What is the "I Kille..." tshirt say?  And is that more effective than just the bitshares logo, maybe have on the tshirt.  "Bitshares - a currency that pays you interest, without the bank."

If we get 10 people buying on here can you lower your prices a bit to $7/$8 dollars?

Im interested in buying a tshirt that is voted with the best MEME.
The qoute is andrew jackson, the fabric is gilden, dryblend 50 cotton 50 polyester. Yea I got med and large. No chance in cheaper prices I am selling them at cost and the screen printer is a friend of mine who donated his time. I could combine shipping but any one that wants to order one should contact me through pm.  This is just a give away thread for posting memes with bit assets as the theme for a free one.

No problem.  $10 is good.  How much will be the S&H be (Shipping and handling)?
I am using usps flat rate boxes, I think it's 5$ I will check what the smallest box is I can use tomorrow when I go to the post office and update.
Remember to please support
bitsuperlab.gentso
Lets see some memes guys I know you love them. bit assets is the theme

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Branding nice!

What is the "I Kille..." tshirt say?  And is that more effective than just the bitshares logo, maybe have on the tshirt.  "Bitshares - a currency that pays you interest, without the bank."

If we get 10 people buying on here can you lower your prices a bit to $7/$8 dollars?

The qoute is andrew jackson, the fabric is gilden, dryblend 50 cotton 50 polyester. Yea I got med and large. No chance in cheaper prices I am selling them at cost and the screen printer is a friend of mine who donated his time. I could combine shipping but any one that wants to order one should contact me through pm.  This is just a give away thread for posting memes with bit assets as the theme for a free one.

No problem.  $10 is good.  How much will be the S&H be (Shipping and handling)?

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Branding nice!

« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 10:24:16 pm by Gentso1 »

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Branding nice!

« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 09:56:04 pm by eagleeye »