Author Topic: Campaign Liquidity Exposure & Utility - Exchanges and Payment Processor Adoption  (Read 17485 times)

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
The golden goose

LTC
    OkCoin Intl.   LTC/USD    $ 8,144,620   $ 4.18    58.38

Do we have any contacts with OkCoin from Bitcoin Conferences or other related events?

Zane Tackett and Chief Technical Officer Changpeng Zhao
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 12:52:52 am by hpenvy »
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

lzr1900

Bump.
停滞不前啊。
国内的OK、huobi、BTCC搞不上去就罢了.
国外的Hitbtc、Bitfinex、C网、BTC-E全都无声无息..
3I你的marketing team干啥吃的。

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
2nd reply from HitBTC, sounds pretty positive!

"Thank you for the information.
We will need some time to make all the preliminary arrangements on our side.
I will get back to you as soon as we are ready to discuss the implementation itself and the technical details."

They don't need contacting again so please don't push them further about this.

Got a negative reply from bitstamp:

"Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your inquiry. However Bitstamp is not currently looking to add additional crypto assets to our exchange platform."

Great job Matt. Admittedly this is a hit or miss game, some services are open minded towards accepting new cryptos and embracing new technologies... Others are not. I think it is important to at least contact them because the worst they can do is say no, and that at least gets their attention so they know we exist. Even if they say no, maybe they will eventually come to and see the benefits accepting BTSX can provide.

A lot of these services have seen new cryptos pop up in the past with big market caps and subsequently disappear just as fast as they popped up. It may take a while for the major services to realize we are not a pump and dump coin and we are not going anywhere soon. Over time Btsx will be vindicated and adopted by these services. The important thing is just to get our name out there and make these services aware that we are an innovative cryptocoin that is not going anywhere anytime soon. I speculate we will slowly see success with these larger services just as Litecoin did. I know from being in the Litecoin community so long.. They really struggled (and still do) to get big Bitcoin services on board, but it did slowly happen after a lot of persistence by the community. We just need to keep at it and we can't give up! It will happen eventually and that will cement us in our place at the top of the crypto economy!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 12:47:36 am by CoinHoarder »
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline matt608

• View Profile
2nd reply from HitBTC, sounds pretty positive!

"Thank you for the information.
We will need some time to make all the preliminary arrangements on our side.
I will get back to you as soon as we are ready to discuss the implementation itself and the technical details."

They don't need contacting again so please don't push them further about this.

Got a negative reply from bitstamp:

"Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your inquiry. However Bitstamp is not currently looking to add additional crypto assets to our exchange platform."
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 09:13:07 am by matt608 »

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
Got an interested reply from Hitbtc:

"Thank you for reaching out to HitBTC. Your proposal looks rather interesting and we are glad that you are considering the cooperation with us.
I have studied the information on Bitshares X on your site and on wiki; the project description is very impressive. By the way, do I get it right that the project is not launched yet?
I wonder if you can explain me in more detail how it all will work. What are your conditions and what is required from our side?
Thank you,"

I replied with the following:

"Thank you for the prompt reply, and for taking the time to understand our project.  Bitshares-X is a very large and multifaceted project but I'll explain as succinctly as I can.  We are essentially a decentralised bank and exchange which operates on 200% reserve. 

Bitshares-X is live now.  The current bitassets are listed here:
http://www.bitsharesblocks.com/assets

The bid depth and ask depth for any asset needs to reach a certain threshold before going live and the number of live feeds must be over 51.  So far bitUSD, bitCNY and bitBTC have been 'unlocked' and are currently tradable within our downloadable client as well as on a few third party exchanges.  You'll see bitGLD and bitEUR are highlighted in orange and they will become tradable next.  There is no individual who decides when a bitasset will 'unlock', anyone can create one and then the market decides to 'unlock' it once there is enough demand to support the market peg, which keeps the price tightly pegged to the 'real world' price. 

As Bitshares-X grows, any fiat currency or commodity will be tradable all within the Bitshares-X decentralised exchange.  For example bitOIL, will track the price of oil and let oil speculators trade, and bitSLV will do the same for silver and bitGLD for gold.  Real world assets tradable in cryptocurrency with all the benefits it brings such as privacy, security, simplicity, open to all, almost no fees.

What we are initiating currently with exchanges including HitBTC, is understanding of bitassets. 

Bitassets can be added to HitBTC, similar to adding multiple cryptocurrencies.  The difference is that bitassets, as they are released, appeal to entire new markets.  Having bitGLD, once it launches, on your exchange would mean you could advertise to gold speculators, and likewise with bitSLV, bitOIL, opening up huge channels of new users.  There can even potentially be bitassets such as bitGOOG tracking the price of Google stock, resulting in an entire stock exchange within the bitshares client, as well as currencies and commodities! 

We therefore encourage HitBTC to expand into bitassets now, in such a way that it is ready to add other bitassets in the future and stay one step ahead of the game in the crypto-exchange ecosystem.   At this stage this would meaning adding bitUSD, bitCNY and bitBTC as tradable options.

I hope this explanation contains the key information,

I'd be happy to answer any more questions about Bishares-X you may have,

Regards"

Nice work!

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Got an interested reply from Hitbtc:

"Thank you for reaching out to HitBTC. Your proposal looks rather interesting and we are glad that you are considering the cooperation with us.
I have studied the information on Bitshares X on your site and on wiki; the project description is very impressive. By the way, do I get it right that the project is not launched yet?
I wonder if you can explain me in more detail how it all will work. What are your conditions and what is required from our side?
Thank you,"

I replied with the following:

"Thank you for the prompt reply, and for taking the time to understand our project.  Bitshares-X is a very large and multifaceted project but I'll explain as succinctly as I can.  We are essentially a decentralised bank and exchange which operates on 200% reserve. 

Bitshares-X is live now.  The current bitassets are listed here:
http://www.bitsharesblocks.com/assets

The bid depth and ask depth for any asset needs to reach a certain threshold before going live and the number of live feeds must be over 51.  So far bitUSD, bitCNY and bitBTC have been 'unlocked' and are currently tradable within our downloadable client as well as on a few third party exchanges.  You'll see bitGLD and bitEUR are highlighted in orange and they will become tradable next.  There is no individual who decides when a bitasset will 'unlock', anyone can create one and then the market decides to 'unlock' it once there is enough demand to support the market peg, which keeps the price tightly pegged to the 'real world' price. 

As Bitshares-X grows, any fiat currency or commodity will be tradable all within the Bitshares-X decentralised exchange.  For example bitOIL, will track the price of oil and let oil speculators trade, and bitSLV will do the same for silver and bitGLD for gold.  Real world assets tradable in cryptocurrency with all the benefits it brings such as privacy, security, simplicity, open to all, almost no fees.

What we are initiating currently with exchanges including HitBTC, is understanding of bitassets. 

Bitassets can be added to HitBTC, similar to adding multiple cryptocurrencies.  The difference is that bitassets, as they are released, appeal to entire new markets.  Having bitGLD, once it launches, on your exchange would mean you could advertise to gold speculators, and likewise with bitSLV, bitOIL, opening up huge channels of new users.  There can even potentially be bitassets such as bitGOOG tracking the price of Google stock, resulting in an entire stock exchange within the bitshares client, as well as currencies and commodities! 

We therefore encourage HitBTC to expand into bitassets now, in such a way that it is ready to add other bitassets in the future and stay one step ahead of the game in the crypto-exchange ecosystem.   At this stage this would meaning adding bitUSD, bitCNY and bitBTC as tradable options.

I hope this explanation contains the key information,

I'd be happy to answer any more questions about Bishares-X you may have,

Regards"

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
Ok guys here is a filled out form if we all take 2 mins and submit we can start to cross some of the tasks coin hoarder has put together for us
Here is the link to the form https://www.coinpayments.net/coinreq
Here is a filled out form so fire away guys, their doesn't seem to be a limit.
This is something that everyone with any skill level can do. Participate and help the community and you own investment. 

Done.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
the capitalizations should be

BitShares-X (BTSX)

average block time is 10 secs ... average transaction confirmation is 5 sec :)

besides those .. good work +5%

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Ok guys here is a filled out form if we all take 2 mins and submit we can start to cross some of the tasks coin hoarder has put together for us
Here is the link to the form https://www.coinpayments.net/coinreq
Here is a filled out form so fire away guys, their doesn't seem to be a limit.
This is something that everyone with any skill level can do. Participate and help the community and you own investment. 

Offline matt608

• View Profile
I've contacted the following exchanges with slightly different versions of my email:

Hitbtc
BTC China
bitfinex
Mintpal (via support ticket, could not find email)
Bitstamp
Kraken
Gocoin
Huobi

It's not perfect, having a largely ad-hoc marketing team not all working from the same office, a side effect of decentralization, but I thought it's worth giving the big exchanges a shot, maybe they will have a look at it.

Phone calls would be more effective, but I don't want to do that.  In person visits to the big exchanges would be even better as others have said.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 05:03:47 pm by matt608 »

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Sent this version to bitfinex.

Dear Bitfinex team,

I'm writing to you on behalf of BitShares-X and our bitassets.  I believe Bitfinex could easily expand into a crypto-asset exchange, giving it a competitive edge over other cryptocurrency exchanges.  Bitshares-X's bitassets allow for the trading of real world commodities and currencies all within the crypto ecosystem using our bitassets.  So far these include bitUSD, bitCNY, and bitBTC. bitGLD and bitEUR will be unlocked shortly and soon any commodity or currency under the sun will be tradable as a bitasset, using our invention, the market peg.

This is the true bitcoin2.0 and we hope Bitfinex will manoeuvre intelligently to profit and grow with us.  Bitassets are market-pegged to the real-world commodity or currency via a decentralized and secure mechanism.  Enabling your users to trade the bitassets bitUSD, bitCNY, bitBTC, and soon bitGLD on your exchange will allowing entire new markets to flood your exchange and we are confident they will be very popular.  Bitfinex could become the first major crypto-asset exchange. These are cryptocurrencies with a fixed stable value, pegged to the 'real world' value of a currency or commodity in a decentralised manner, a very useful hedging tool for all traders, offering the advantages of cryptocurrency with the stability of more traditional commodities and currencies.

For more information, please visit:

http://bitshares-x.info

If you have any questions feel free to post on http://bitsharestalk.org

Regards
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 04:25:49 pm by matt608 »

Offline matt608

• View Profile
New email template

(has been sent to BTC China)

Dear ---exchange name--- team,

I'm writing to you on behalf of BitShares-X and our bitassets.  I believe ---exchange name---- could easily expand into a crypto-asset exchange, giving it a competitive edge over other cryptocurrency exchanges.  Bitshares-X's bitassets allow for the trading of real world commodities and currencies all within the crypto ecosystem using our bitassets.  So far these include bitUSD, bitCNY, and bitBTC. bitGLD and bitEUR will be unlocked shortly and soon any commodity or currency under the sun will be tradable as a bitasset, using our invention, the market peg.

This is the true bitcoin2.0 and we hope ----exchange name--- will manoeuvre intelligently to profit and grow with us.  Bitassets are market-pegged to the real-world commodity or currency via a decentralized and secure mechanism.  Enabling your users to trade the bitassets bitUSD, bitCNY, bitBTC, and soon bitGLD on your exchange will allowing entire new markets to flood your exchange and we are confident they will be very popular.  These are cryptocurrencies with a fixed stable value, pegged to the 'real world' value, a very useful hedging tool for all traders, offering the advantages of cryptocurrency with the stability of more traditional commodities and currencies.

For more information, please visit:

Regards

----name---

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
Ok I've emailed HitBTC with this.  I think it's an upgrade from coinhoarder's previous pitch,  so it can be used as a template.  I'll send it to a bunch of other exchanges later today and will report back when done.

New email pitch template:

Subject: On behalf of Bitshares-X + bitUSD‏

Dear ---insert exchange name--- team,

I'm writing to you on behalf of BitShares-X, which I believe could easily expand your business into a crypto-equity exchange trading real world commodities via BitShares-X's bitassets.  These include bitUSD, bitCNY, and bitBTC. bitGLD and bitEUR will be unlocked and soon any commodity un the sun will be tradable as a bitasset.  This is the true bitcoin2.0 and we hope ---insert exchange name--- will manoeuvre intelligently to profit and grow from it.  These bitassets are market-pegged to the real-world commodity or currency via a decentralized and secure mechanism.  Enabling the bitassets bitUSD, bitCNY, bitBTC, and soon bitGLD on your exchange is allowing entire new markets to flood your exchange with capital, grow your business, and give ---insert exchange name---  a competitive advantage over the other exchanges.

For more information, visit:

Regards

--- insert your name ---

I know I'm nit picking