Author Topic: Campaign Liquidity Exposure & Utility - Exchanges and Payment Processor Adoption  (Read 17303 times)

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Ok I've emailed HitBTC with this.  I think it's an upgrade from coinhoarder's previous pitch,  so it can be used as a template.  I'll send it to a bunch of other exchanges later today and will report back when done.

New email pitch template:

Subject: On behalf of Bitshares-X + bitUSD‏

Dear ---insert exchange name--- team,

I'm writing to you on behalf of BitShares-X, which I believe could easily expand your business into a crypto-equity exchange trading real world commodities via BitShares-X's bitassets.  These include bitUSD, bitCNY, and bitBTC. bitGLD and bitEUR will be unlocked and soon any commodity un the sun will be tradable as a bitasset.  This is the true bitcoin2.0 and we hope ---insert exchange name--- will manoeuvre intelligently to profit and grow from it.  These bitassets are market-pegged to the real-world commodity or currency via a decentralized and secure mechanism.  Enabling the bitassets bitUSD, bitCNY, bitBTC, and soon bitGLD on your exchange is allowing entire new markets to flood your exchange with capital, grow your business, and give ---insert exchange name---  a competitive advantage over the other exchanges.

For more information, visit:

http://bitshares-x.info

If you have any questions feel free to post on http://bitsharestalk.org

Regards

--- insert your name ---
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 01:21:46 pm by matt608 »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
you should linkt to

bitshares-x.info

not bitshares.org

They are free to post any question in this forum!

Offline matt608

• View Profile
http://www.bitsharesblocks.com/assets
shows all of them ... whenever the published feeds is higher then 51 the market is open .. once 500kBTSX are on both sides (bid/ask) the trading starts!

IMHO btsx does not make much sense for payment processors as it is as volatile as bitcion and any other crypto currency
processors and merchants want a stable currency such as the bitUSD

Ok, anyone want to volunteer an email address to answer their questions if they have any?  I don't know enough.  Maybe Brian, the marketing director?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
http://www.bitsharesblocks.com/assets
shows all of them ... whenever the published feeds is higher then 51 the market is open .. once 500kBTSX are on both sides (bid/ask) the trading starts!

IMHO btsx does not make much sense for payment processors as it is as volatile as bitcion and any other crypto currency
processors and merchants want a stable currency such as the bitUSD

Offline matt608

• View Profile
could we focus on letting payment processors take

bitUSD / bitEUR / bitCNY ...

and not BTSX!

Just so I'm clear, which bitassets are currently live and which are on the way soon?  I don't have access to the client yet as my laptop is too old (will need to use another machine) but want to help here.  I need to know which bitassets we are requesting they add.

Also, do we only want the bitassets added, or BTSX as well?

Finallly, who should I direct interested exchange operators to if they reply with questions?  Is there someone else's email address (or phone number) I can drop in my emails for them to ask questions?

I'm working on a new email pitch and I'm ready to send it out but just need these questions answered first.  Here's what I've got ready to send:

Dear HitBTC team,

I'm writing to you on behalf of BitSharesX, which I believe could easily expand your business into a crypto-equity exchange trading real world commodities via BitShares X's bitassets.  These include bitUSD, bitCNY, bitEUR and bitBTC. bitGLD and bitOIL will be unlocked and soon any commodity un the sun will be tradable as a bitasset.  This is the true bitcoin2.0 and we hope HitBTC will manoeuvre intelligently to profit and grow from it.  These bitassets are market-pegged to the real-world commodity or currency via a decentralized and secure mechanism.  Enabling Bitshares X (BTSX) and the bitassets bitUSD bitCNY, bitEUR, bitBTC, bitGLD on your exchange is allowing entire new markets to flood your exchange with capital, grow your business, and give HitBTC a competitive advantage over the other exchanges.

For more information, visit:

http://bitshares.org

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask by sending an email to:

xxxxxxx

or phoning:

xxxxxx

Regards

--- your name ---

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
could we focus on letting payment processors take

bitUSD / bitEUR / bitCNY ...

and not BTSX!

Offline matt608

• View Profile
This is some great organisation coinhoarder!  I did all the tweets.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I am going to post a filled out version but one question,
+5%
What is the number of recommended confirmations?
a single confirmation!!  == 1
Also I am not going to put that I am a dev but I do think it may be a good idea to but some dev contact info on it in case they have questions.
not sure if the devs have a mailing list .. worst case you put info[at]dacsunlimited.com
DO NOT put anything @bitshares.org over there ..

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
I am going to post a filled out version but one question,
What is the number of recommended confirmations?
Also I am not going to put that I am a dev but I do think it may be a good idea to but some dev contact info on it in case they have questions.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Below is the form for coin payments if as many of us as possible fill this form out and submit we can add a payment processor and some stores all in one

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Here is the updated email template, thank you to those that submitted edits.

Subject: Please consider adding BTSX and Bitassets to your exchange.

BitSharesX is no clone coin, so please hear me out! BTSX has the first commodity, cryptocurrency, and FIAT decentralized asset exchange, the assets traded on the decentralized exchange are named Bitassets. The values of the Bitassets are "market pegged" to their true real-life values through trade on a decentralized market. The market peg is held by people taking opposite investment positions on that asset (short or long). The appropriate amount of BTSX is held in collateral to back the Bitassets such as bitUSD, bitBTC, bitCNY, and bitGOLD.

Accepting BTSX could expand your original business model beyond cryptocurrencies and into real life commodities. Furthermore, working with decentralized FIAT is much more convenient due to onerous taxes and government policies such as kyc, etc. As of this Wednesday, Bitassets will gain interest from transaction and market fees from each Bitasset. Some estimates have put that interest at about 5% to 10% yearly, and this makes bitUSD a good alternative to a savings account in a bank.

Along with the above benefits your customers will enjoy the 10 second block confirmations, on the new Delegated Proof of Stake algorithm, which is as secure as one Bitcoin confirmation. Delegated proof of stake uses a stake holder's vote to vote in the 101 block producers that alternate turns producing the next block. If a delegate is doing a bad job, or is attacking the network, then they can be voted out of power easily by other stake holders. In this way, delegates that were "hired" can also be "fired" by stakeholders in the network. The adjustable pay and burn rate of delegates also allows for creative campaigns to be launched by delegates, who can then funnel a % of their pay toward bolstering the community in some way.

Unlike Bitcoin, Litecoin, and most cryptocurrencies, BTSX is truly deflationary as transaction fees are  destroyed and no more BTSX will be printed, and most cryptocurrencies are still in the inflationary stage of their distribution model. The destruction of transaction fees serves as a means to pay "dividends" to shareholders by increasing the buyer power of remaining BTSX in the system. It is possible that due to its utility and features, along with its truly deflationary model, it could appreciate in value better and faster than other cryptocurrencies.

In summary, please consider adding BitsharesX and Bitassets to your exchange for all the benefits they will bring, and the large community that is forming around it. BitSharesX and Bitassets are truly revolutionary ideas that deserve to be traded on the bigger cryptocurrency exchanges, and rise above the "copy and paste coins" and gimmicks that alternative cryptocurrencies have mostly been in the past.

Thanks,

Your name here

+5%
This is a great idea.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Update!

The Chinese exchange 貔貅交易所(https://peatio.com/) add BTSx trading, start depositing on September 22 and trading on September 28. The plan of trading Bitassets is on the way.

Check it here on weibo.com(in Chinese not English): http://weibo.com/3769019044/Bnxdma0Qh?mod=weibotime

Great will add it on next site update, thx for info
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
Update!

The Chinese exchange 貔貅交易所(https://peatio.com/) add BTSx trading, start depositing on September 22 and trading on September 28. The plan of trading Bitassets is on the way.

Check it here on weibo.com(in Chinese not English): http://weibo.com/3769019044/Bnxdma0Qh?mod=weibotime

« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 08:03:05 pm by callmeluc »
BTS_自扯自淡

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
I am on the fence about whether bombing these services with emails is a good or bad way to go about this. Some of the services don't have general inquiry emails, only support helpdesks or support emails, so I am not sure if it is a good idea to spam them.

I have emailed one exchange with the above letter, BTC-e. I received a very short reply back "Hello no planned."  >:(

I tweeted all services listed in the OP, including one in which I personally have had prior correspondence with the owner and follow on twitter/facebook friend.. coins-e. He didn't respond back either.

I also posted on all services Facebooks, and I received a reply back from only Coinpayments.net saying "Cool we'll look into it." Hopefully that amounts to something..

Can I get some feedback on how we should proceed, if we should do mass emails or not, or possibly post on their Bitcointalk forums?

I think when contacting the exchanges it is good to push the ability of their exchange to become a commodity exchange via bitGLD etc, and expand their current business models. Also the point about bitUSD and other bitFIAT possibly not being subject to money transmission or money service business laws, and fees/taxes that come along with exchanging cryptos to FIAT.. basically improving their bottom line.
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline robrigo

Here is the updated email template, thank you to those that submitted edits.

Subject: Please consider adding BTSX and Bitassets to your exchange.

BitSharesX is no clone coin, so please hear me out! BTSX has the first commodity, cryptocurrency, and FIAT decentralized asset exchange, the assets traded on the decentralized exchange are named Bitassets. The values of the Bitassets are "market pegged" to their true real-life values through trade on a decentralized market. The market peg is held by people taking opposite investment positions on that asset (short or long). The appropriate amount of BTSX is held in collateral to back the Bitassets such as bitUSD, bitBTC, bitCNY, and bitGOLD.

Accepting BTSX could expand your original business model beyond cryptocurrencies and into real life commodities. Furthermore, working with decentralized FIAT is much more convenient due to onerous taxes and government policies such as kyc, etc. As of this Wednesday, Bitassets will gain interest from transaction and market fees from each Bitasset. Some estimates have put that interest at about 5% to 10% yearly, and this makes bitUSD a good alternative to a savings account in a bank.

Along with the above benefits your customers will enjoy the 10 second block confirmations, on the new Delegated Proof of Stake algorithm, which is as secure as one Bitcoin confirmation. Delegated proof of stake uses a stake holder's vote to vote in the 101 block producers that alternate turns producing the next block. If a delegate is doing a bad job, or is attacking the network, then they can be voted out of power easily by other stake holders. In this way, delegates that were "hired" can also be "fired" by stakeholders in the network. The adjustable pay and burn rate of delegates also allows for creative campaigns to be launched by delegates, who can then funnel a % of their pay toward bolstering the community in some way.

Unlike Bitcoin, Litecoin, and most cryptocurrencies, BTSX is truly deflationary as transaction fees are  destroyed and no more BTSX will be printed, and most cryptocurrencies are still in the inflationary stage of their distribution model. The destruction of transaction fees serves as a means to pay "dividends" to shareholders by increasing the buyer power of remaining BTSX in the system. It is possible that due to its utility and features, along with its truly deflationary model, it could appreciate in value better and faster than other cryptocurrencies.

In summary, please consider adding BitsharesX and Bitassets to your exchange for all the benefits they will bring, and the large community that is forming around it. BitSharesX and Bitassets are truly revolutionary ideas that deserve to be traded on the bigger cryptocurrency exchanges, and rise above the "copy and paste coins" and gimmicks that alternative cryptocurrencies have mostly been in the past.

Thanks,

Your name here

+5%