I have a couple of questions regarding the cold storage:
1. I open the GUI offline and create an account "xxx" and obtain a public and a private key for that account. So far so good...
2. I open GUI online and type wallet_account_register "xxx" "mf-tzo". What happens if by the time I do that someone else registers "xxx"?. Will I get an error message that the account is registered?
3. Assuming 1,2 are ok, I have registered a new account "xxx" with a public and private key that the network hasn't seen?
4. Can I now go offline again, open the GUI and import my wallets under the "xxx" account from the 28th snapshots? Do I miss something here?
5. Whenever now I choose to go online, I open the GUI, dump the private key of "xxx" , rescan the blockchain and my balances will be there? but now the wallet is no longer offline? basically when I dump the private key of "xxx" I am getting out of cold storage and I am online right?
Sorry for the silly questions...Just try to understand basic security here...
Thanks in advance!