Author Topic: BitShares X "Ask Me Anything" starts exactly 1 hour from now.  (Read 6466 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
To be perfectly honest, it went way better than I expected. I've hung out in /r/BitcoinMarkets for a few months now and they're a cynical bunch to say the least. The smoothness of this AMA should be a huge confidence boost for all of us.

+5%  Fantastic job MeTHoDx!  I think much of yesterday's volume could be attributed to this visibility.  You're right about /r/BitcoinMarkets usually being a cynical group so I think it's definitely a confidence booster.
+5%

Offline yellowecho

To be perfectly honest, it went way better than I expected. I've hung out in /r/BitcoinMarkets for a few months now and they're a cynical bunch to say the least. The smoothness of this AMA should be a huge confidence boost for all of us.

+5%  Fantastic job MeTHoDx!  I think much of yesterday's volume could be attributed to this visibility.  You're right about /r/BitcoinMarkets usually being a cynical group so I think it's definitely a confidence booster.
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline Riverhead

Agreed. Even those bearish on the hypotheses didn't want to go down in writing outwardly against it. Makes me think even the most skeptical are in a wait-and-see position. Of course the truly most skeptical wouldn't have joined but of those that did they were cautiously dubious.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Yup this is probably one of the best BitShares Reddit threads of all time.
considering we only have a little above 500 subscriptions at r/BitShares :-)

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
Where: http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/2ftfti/bitshares_x_ama_trade_btc_derivatives_on_the/

When: 12pm UTC -05:00

We will be answering questions, I will be giving out BTSX and helping users get accounts registered.

+5% Wow great job!

Offline Riverhead

Was a good time. People are really warming up to the concepts.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Yup this is probably one of the best BitShares Reddit threads of all time.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Awesome respectful credible down-to-earth likable professional butt-kicking job everybody!

:)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Whoah I am impressed! I will participate when I have some funds on my trash pc next time.

Let's make another one. Maybe weekly? Continious might be to hard?

Everyone give this some up votes!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:48:28 pm by delulo »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
was fun for almost the whole 3 hours .. now i am tired :)

Offline testz

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

Offline mauritso

• View Profile
The amount of coordination is beautiful, 3 replies with answers to the questions in 1 comment.

Sorry about that...
BTS: maurits

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH