Author Topic: EconTalk and Other Opportunities  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Hello Russ,
I loved the Hayek vs Keynes rap!

I'm a shareholder of the BitShares crypto-ecosystem and I think it will interest you to know what it's all about.
Here is a good pdf for a quick overview: https://pdf.yt/d/atDhSKTY2mwequs0

Come and say hello on the Bitsharestalk forums!
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,8585.0/topicseen.html

The BitShares community have weekly "hangouts" where shareholders can participate in skype-like conversations with the core developers and other community members of interest. Would you consider participating in such a hangout?

The BitShares blockchain allows shareholders to elect and pay other members to work to improve the BitShares ecosystem.
"Fuzzy" is an elected BitShares Delegate that uses his budget to run the hangouts and interview core developers on behalf of the shareholders.

I ran into a thread discussing the potential for the lead developer Dan Larimer to participate in an interview with you and thought I should ask if you are interested!
Perhaps Fuzzy could host a hangout with you so that you can ask questions of the BitShares community directly.
Jim Willie from goldenjackass.com recently joined a hangout and it was throughly enjoyable to hear detailed economic analysis. It would be great if the community could have a similar opportunity with you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline hodor

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hodor
Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
thanks for pointing it out!
+5%

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline russkroe

• View Profile
Has BitShares looked into speaking with Russ Roberts from Stanford's Hoover Institute? I highly recommend going to econtalk.org and listen to some of his podcasts. Very good unbiased information from a fairly libertarian guy. An hour podcast between him and Dan Larimer would be bad ass!!! I think he would love the concept of BitShares and could really help publicize the campaign. I know you guys probably have your hands full, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to provide a suggestion that could help.

Does anyone else have any ideas of resources we could leverage to get the word out? It is only a matter of time before this goes big and if we all pitch in, we will all benefit to a greater degree!