Author Topic: DACZine - 100 BTSX Bounty available for referrals!  (Read 6310 times)

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
looks good, lookign forward
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Yeah this is possible of course, we can interchange content easily. I was thinking about delaying the so give news notification members an advantage but I guess it will be fine to release them simultaneously. 
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Could we take some of the content and create blog posts on the blogchain that link back to it? that would help you with links and us with more content...

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
http://nullstreet.com

Sorry, had to!

Im aware of this site but this is a little different. For example we focus on newsletters by mail, many news updates and a searchable database of past news. We will implement community voting soon to vote for which articles are worthy to appear on our newsletter. It should be a social experience very much alive.
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Looks great, have the "Sign up" more on the page vertically and horizontally centered and maybe name it "Sign Up To Newsletter" will get a better response in my experience.

Also there is a bug, I tried signing up you cant select country, there are no countries to select.

+5% For this awesome service.  Do you have a promotion plan?

Thank you and sorry for that , countries are available again! Was a little to quick with submitting this news on my way to pick up the kids haha. Not really a promotion plan yet I just hope it gets picked up by the community and beyond. Be back soon m8s for a more detailed answer! Thanks

It works now.  Great.  Use google adwords to promote your email service.  Use trial and error and small amounts to promote it.  Facebook may help if you target properly (ive found it to be harder though)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
http://nullstreet.com

Sorry, had to!

nullstreet.com is about?  It needs some more info.  It looks good a great start.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Looks great, have the "Sign up" more on the page vertically and horizontally centered and maybe name it "Sign Up To Newsletter" will get a better response in my experience.

Also there is a bug, I tried signing up you cant select country, there are no countries to select.

Thank you and sorry for that , countries are available again! Was a little to quick with submitting this news on my way to pick up the kids haha. Not really a promotion plan yet I just hope it gets picked up by the community and beyond. Be back soon m8s for a more detailed answer! Thanks

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Hi guys and girls!

We've created DACZine http://www.daczine.com/ and hope this will be of use for some of you. Gathering information scattered
around the forums and various other websites is quite time consuming and often a point of discussion for
newcomers or people who've been away for a while. We hope this service will help you keep staying up to
date with the latest (development) news and interesting articles without taking too much of your valuable time.

What is it?
Well it's basically an semi-automated newsletter service and front-end for you to browse older news.
We'll send out at least one newsletter a week containing all important news from the previous week sorted
by various categories. If you like you can also opt-in for newsflashes which will be sent on a more
regular basis to hear about things instantly when they become available. RSS support is also available.

What will you publish?
We collect most content ourselves and you have the option to submit an article or news message yourself
via our website. Newsletters will also contain 'official' messages by the I3 team and other DAC developers if they
wish to have them published to our readers. Of course you can also notify us if you think we've missed something
in a previous release.

When will this become available?
The platform is up and running and we're now collection articles for our first release. You can sign up or
submit your content via our website DACZine.com

When will you send the first newsletter?
It's scheduled one week from now (September 15) to allow you to submit more content and allow us to fix some
more nasty bugs.

Can I help?
Yes! We would be most grateful that if you like this service to spread the word and promote it wherever you can. The
larger our subscribers base the better our content and platform will become. Basically your support is all we need to
get going! Donations are welcomed of course but better wait with that until we've proven ourselves useful to you ;)

I have a question/comment
Please contact us via our website or just write it below this post if that's easier for you.

Note
We're setting up a new mail server right as we speak, email confirmations might not arrive now but we
will make sure to activate your account manually if this is the case.

DACZine - Keeping you in the loop!
http://www.daczine.com/

« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 01:11:23 am by GodsCreation »