Author Topic: All Roads Lead to BitSharesX  (Read 1837 times)

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
I'll let this speak for itself.

This is from today:

Conclusion: BitsharesX is now a "safe haven" for investors when Bitcoin and other alts are in decline.  When they realize that BitUSD is a safe-haven for BTSX, and that the BitsharesX network works in practice like an open-source and incorruptible bank + stock exchange + precious metals exchange + mercantile exchange  + more --- the value of BSTX will go exponential.

So say we all.

Offline Markus

• View Profile
Disagreeing with 35-40% of the above... and accepting your 10x undervaluation of my BTSX at $1...   :)

+5% nevertheless

I actually disagree with 88.9 % of the above: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Nxt, Dogecoin, ...

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Bitshares is still like a baby just opening it's eyes. By the holiday season depending on the market demand we could see a billion dollar marketcap.

Don't take for granted how cheap these BTSX are. Each one is worth at least $1 to most of us here and the only reason it's going for a pennies is because no one knows it exists.

When looking at what it should be priced you have to look at the community. It's not about the code because code can be forked. It's about the ingenuity, creativity, chemistry, integrity of the community. As we learn more about the behaviors of particular members in this community we are discovering that this is one of the best communities there is.

You have some of the brightest technical minds in the industry. You have some of the most creative people in the industry. You have some of the most honest people in the industry. A lot of these qualities are irreplaceable and in many cases you can find all of these qualities in the same person.

It might not always stay this way. As the community gets bigger the composition is going to change. What we do know is that the initial leaders are a good set of people who can get the job done. In a few years the community might be overrun with corrupt Wall Street scumbags but today in 2014 it's still the golden era.

I think that is the best reason to buy as many BTSX as you can afford. The right people are involved with it at the right time, very similar to the birth of the PC industry.

Disagreeing with 35-40% of the above... and accepting your 10x undervaluation of my BTSX at $1...   :)

+5% nevertheless
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

Bitshares is still like a baby just opening it's eyes. By the holiday season depending on the market demand we could see a billion dollar marketcap.

Don't take for granted how cheap these BTSX are. Each one is worth at least $1 to most of us here and the only reason it's going for a pennies is because no one knows it exists.

When looking at what it should be priced you have to look at the community. It's not about the code because code can be forked. It's about the ingenuity, creativity, chemistry, integrity of the community. As we learn more about the behaviors of particular members in this community we are discovering that this is one of the best communities there is.

You have some of the brightest technical minds in the industry. You have some of the most creative people in the industry. You have some of the most honest people in the industry. A lot of these qualities are irreplaceable and in many cases you can find all of these qualities in the same person.

It might not always stay this way. As the community gets bigger the composition is going to change. What we do know is that the initial leaders are a good set of people who can get the job done. In a few years the community might be overrun with corrupt Wall Street scumbags but today in 2014 it's still the golden era.

I think that is the best reason to buy as many BTSX as you can afford. The right people are involved with it at the right time, very similar to the birth of the PC industry.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline Riverhead