Author Topic: TimeBank DAC  (Read 23091 times)

Offline fuzzy

But don't bother even if is true it does not mean anything like Testz pointed out
Until Cinnidev show us a solid plan and a business model for his DAC, there is no point on wasting Daniel time on talk about  altcoins and vaporware. By the way I was there in that Dev Hangout with Cinnidev ... but guess what he did't have a mic.....

First off, I agree with Oco101 with regard to potentially taking dan's time with something like this.  However, we are really at a stage where new clones are bound to happen and my reason for proposing it is to get the "Master's" opinions on how to add value in a way that doesn't conflict with Invictus' current plans.  It's kind of like going to Bruce Lee for his advice on how to start your own Dojo...it is not only a perfect way to do it right the first time, but an inspiration to look up to someone of such Giant Stature. 

It is also the communities duty, imho, to help figure out a good way to vet projects as we move forward--so we can protect each other from scams.  As far as Cinni not having a mic.  Once again...I agree 100%.  He needs to get a mic and he needs to talk to the community--a point I have reiterated multiple times.  I am thankful for your efforts, but please dont forget I am here first and foremost for the community and to help Dan because, like pawlo said:

Here because I trust this forum. Bitshres Forum is like an island in the sea of scam to me.

fuzzy thank you for you comment appreciated.

you are welcome, but always remember I'm absolutely crazy when it comes to protecting these people...because they are perhaps some of the most genuine people I've ever met and we are first and foremost trying to change the world (riches will come in MANY forms then). Please don't take it hard if they slap you with some genuine skepticism.  I am sure you will prove your worth...and when you do, you will be welcomed with open arms.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 03:57:40 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline pawlo74

• View Profile
First of all I am not claiming anything. This is what I found on Cinni's Facebook site. I can not paste link though.
If inarizushi claims I am Cinnidev means to me inarizushi is some kind of paranoid person because his claim is false for sure and this is his claim.

I am here to verify if that what Cinnidev is trying to do has any value and chance for success. I said in the end of my post "we'll see".

Here because I trust this forum. Bitshres Forum is like an island in the sea of scam to me.

fuzzy thank you for you comment appreciated.
★★ CoinMarketApp ★★ The new way to stay up to date for every coin on the market http://www.coinmarketapp.com/

Offline oco101

• View Profile

And who are you ? Cinni's multi account, aka Cinni himself ?

Oh my god ! you got me now. Respect man you so clever  :o

PS
Shame that Bitshare forum has also so intolerant and  short-sighted members.
Fortunately that's very small minority.

They are not intolerant I fully agree with inarizushi and your did not address this false claim :

Currently, CinniCoin is #35 on coinmarketcap generating a market cap of over $600,000.

But don't bother even if is true it does not mean anything like Testz pointed out
Until Cinnidev show us a solid plan and a business model for his DAC, there is no point on wasting Daniel time on talk about  altcoins and vaporware. By the way I was there in that Dev Hangout with Cinnidev ... but guess what he did't have a mic.....

Ohh and to be clear I'm not implying that Cinnidev does not have a solid plan, but for now there is nothing there but a vague idea that sounds like an altcoin or like kind of BitshareX clone.  Until there is something more to show, don't expect the forum to give this altcoin love. And please do verify what you are saying  before posting false claims.

Offline fuzzy

PS

It's not that they are shortsighted so much as they are protective.  There hasn't been a whole lot of love given here from people in the POW crowd...and even much of the POS crowd has been kind of difficult due to the craziness that NxT became.

It is important that everyone recognize we have these hangouts so people can ask tough questions and, most importantly, help CinniDev learn where he can best help the entire ecosystem. Let's see if we can try to do that instead of the alternative?

We have to understand that many chains are good for the protocol as a whole, which is why I (try) to advocate tolerance as much as possible, however...many clones are seen as pump and dumps that will give a negative impact on share price.  It is important that we recognize this. 

I'm honestly here for something other than money though.  Anyone who has been to war or has loved ones who have died for the lies these "elites" have sold us knows exactly what i'm talking about.

Offline pawlo74

• View Profile

PS
★★ CoinMarketApp ★★ The new way to stay up to date for every coin on the market http://www.coinmarketapp.com/

Offline pawlo74

• View Profile
[...]
He has promised to get a mic and show up on mumble to answer people's questions.  I would honestly like to see this happen when Dan is there so we can get Dan's comments.
[...]

No way ! with Daniel Larimer ?

I feel sorry for Cinnidev  ;)

Can't wait.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 11:40:02 pm by pawlo74 »

Offline fuzzy

Just to remind, for people in here who do not treat Cinni seriously.

25 of April 2014, CinniCoin generated over $1,000,000 in a 24 hour period, coming in as the 4th largest traded crypto coin in the world (at that time), just under DogeCoin. Currently, CinniCoin is #35 on coinmarketcap generating a market cap of over $600,000.

He might show us yet, we'll see.

#35 in coinmarketcap ? in which world ? 1-click verifiable false claims don't make me want to treat you more seriously.

And who are you ? Cinni's multi account, aka Cinni himself ? Just a bet, but that would not surprise me at all, you seem have the exact same lack of maturity. Or are you supposed to be Cinni's assistant, doing the hard public relation job while he is restlessly developping the future of the world ?

We can hold a Dev Hangout to let everyone discuss this with CinniDev.  He has promised to get a mic and show up on mumble to answer people's questions.  I would honestly like to see this happen when Dan is there so we can get Dan's comments.  Who knows, CinniDev might be able to gain some insights from Dan that will enable him to build some value into the system that will benefit BTSX's ecosystem and do something that Invictus feels is a priority but that they currently must hold off on developing for lack of manpower. 

Please let us try to be constructive with these Devs...we are right now in a moment in time when the entire community can help us establish a means by which we are going to decide which projects are endorsed and those which are considered potentially dangerous for new investors...or the project on the whole. 

Let's work together to help figure these things out...

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile

25 of April 2014, CinniCoin generated over $1,000,000 in a 24 hour period, coming in as the 4th largest traded crypto coin in the world (at that time), just under DogeCoin. Currently, CinniCoin is #35 on coinmarketcap generating a market cap of over $600,000.

#35 in coinmarketcap ? in which world ? 1-click verifiable false claims don't make me want to treat you more seriously.

And who are you ? Cinni's multi account, aka Cinni himself ? Just a bet, but that would not surprise me at all, you seem have the exact same lack of maturity. Or are you supposed to be Cinni's assistant, doing the hard public relation job while he is restlessly developping the future of the world ?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline testz

Unfortunately it's doesn't show too much, I can give you a lot of examples like Auroracoin. Our community not looking for a nice coins, we are looking for innovations and added value.  :)
Hope CinniCoin with TimeBank DAC bring us what we like.

Offline pawlo74

• View Profile

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
I would prefer that they distribute to PTS/AGS holders, but in my opinion the bitshares community shouldn't give positive feedback and pretend such projects add value if they don't.

Oh, I get it. I'd totally agree with that. Here, I feel a tiny personal conflict between my desire to give honest feedback, and my desire to free-ride the next pump-and-dump that forks Bitshares. :)

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Would you actually prefer that they not distribute, for the sake of saving face in your so-called "adult business world?"

Interesting question. One might hope that clones that do not honour social consensus die quicker than those that do.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline fuzzy

I would prefer that they distribute to PTS/AGS holders, but in my opinion the bitshares community shouldn't give positive feedback and pretend such projects add value if they don't.

CinniDev is actually interested in honoring PTS/AGS (or so he told me).  As far as the value, that is why the community is given the ability to hangout with CinniDev, ask him hard questions (if necessary) and maybe even guide him in different directions if they feel there is a better way of moving forward. 

My only point here is that Devs are valuable.  Devs who want to build on your chain, create value and honor your holders...are worth keeping around--if there is a profit motive.

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
From an insider's point of view, the more shares are given to PTS, the better. From an outsider's point of view, having empty projects with no added value (CinniDev hasn't even tried to argue of what the added value of TimeBank could be...) just make us look silly.

Come on, we are in the adult business world, and it cannot work like that, we have to evaluate the value of things. Otherwise, we could also all join the dogeparty

We're in this weird intersection between what you call the "adult business world" and the cryptocurrency world. In Crypto, good projects get forked, with or without permission. Since BitShares is open-source, people are going to create copy-paste versions in which they make tiny parameter tweaks, and essentially add no value. There's nothing we can do about that.

So you have this one fact where we are going to get forked. We have no choice about that fact; it's here to stay. Since we're guaranteed to get forked, would you rather the copy-paste projects distribute to PTS or not? Would you actually prefer that they not distribute, for the sake of saving face in your so-called "adult business world?"
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."