Author Topic: TimeBank DAC  (Read 23125 times)

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
Yes, you right.
Thank you.
I will delete it than ?

Well, deleting it seems a bit extreme. :) Nothing wrong with BitShares people knowing that Cinni is implementing DPOS.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline pawlo74

• View Profile
Yes, you right.
Thank you.
I will delete it than ?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 07:48:45 pm by pawlo74 »
★★ CoinMarketApp ★★ The new way to stay up to date for every coin on the market http://www.coinmarketapp.com/

Offline biophil

• View Profile
    • My Academic Website
Cinni DPOS snapshot on October 14, 2014, 5:00:00 PM UTC

Note: I'm pretty sure this snapshot doesn't include PTS/AGS; this is merely the snapshot to upgrade Cinni to DPOS. Correct? There will be some future snapshot for the TimeBank DAC.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Developers are DAC factories. Every second they spend on the BitShares Toolkit is upgrading their factory to produce better products faster. The BitShares ecology needs a lot of factories, and the better upgraded they become, the further ahead of everyone else we will be when people realize that this is the way to produce quality block-chains.

Offline pawlo74

• View Profile
Hello BitShares community
I am making a DAC called TimeShares

TimeShares will have 187.5 million coins.
The distribution will be 80% to Cinni holders(150 million coins)
10% to PTS holders (18.75 million coins)
and 10% to AGS holders (18.75 million coins)

Users of TimeShares will be able to use units of time as the currency.
This detail will be made in the user interface rather than in the block chain itself. TimeShares will display a users balance as units of time and allow users to send units of time to each other.

In the time calculations in the user interface, each coin is calculated as 1 hour.
So if someone has a million TimeShares, his wallet balance is shown as 114 Years, 56 Days 39 Hours 59 Minutes 59 seconds.

When a user sends time, the user interface will convert the amount of time being sent back into actual coins before sending the transaction to the block chain.   
I haven't decided on the trading code yet. I am open to suggestions. Maybe TIME, HOUR, TSHARE, or something similar.

Since I am building this project as a BitSharesX fork, it will have BitSharesX's features too.

I will be also adding encrypted messaging. And later on a betting system that uses feeds.

I would love to hear your input and suggestions to make this project better.

Congratulations to the first ShitShares announcement !!!!

Not all of you guys like that project and I can understand it, no one like competition, everyone prefer monopoly and that's ok to me.

But let's give Cinni dev chance to develop his idea and finish his project than judge him.

PS.

By the way. Mind, I'm now the big fan of Bitshares and I believe that is much bigger thing than Bitcoin.

Why ? All because of Cinni dev and there might be more people like me in this forum thanks to him.

I really think bitshares tech could make numerous coins easily worth bitcoin's marketcap.  Imagine what would happen if a bunch of altcoin devs who actually want to innovate start using this toolkit to build onto their own ecosystems...

It is bitcoin infrastructure in a box..

Really excited to see this...even if it becomes a decentralized angies list...

Yes I'm afraid you right.
Bitshares's team is world's number one.
That is because of millions of USD  ;)
We can't compare Cinni dev to Bitshare team but this man is trying hard to compensate people their loses by new project.
Recently even left work and dedicated all his time to TimeBank.
With all these scams going on, Cinni dev deserve our respect.

Also really excited to see future of BitshareX
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 04:58:15 pm by pawlo74 »
★★ CoinMarketApp ★★ The new way to stay up to date for every coin on the market http://www.coinmarketapp.com/

Offline fuzzy

This detail will be made in the user interface rather than in the block chain itself. TimeShares will display a users balance as units of time and allow users to send units of time to each other.

In the time calculations in the user interface, each coin is calculated as 1 hour.
So if someone has a million TimeShares, his wallet balance is shown as 114 Years, 56 Days 39 Hours 59 Minutes 59 seconds.

When a user sends time, the user interface will convert the amount of time being sent back into actual coins before sending the transaction to the block chain.   
I haven't decided on the trading code yet. I am open to suggestions. Maybe TIME, HOUR, TSHARE, or something similar.

Since I am building this project as a BitSharesX fork, it will have BitSharesX's features too.

I will be also adding encrypted messaging. And later on a betting system that uses feeds.

Not all of you guys like that project and I can understand it, no one like competition, everyone prefer monopoly and that's ok to me.

But let's give Cinni dev chance to develop his idea and finish his project than judge him.

PS.

By the way. Mind, I'm now the big fan of Bitshares and I believe that is much bigger thing than Bitcoin.

Why ? All because of Cinni dev and there might be more people like me in this forum thanks to him.

I really think bitshares tech could make numerous coins easily worth bitcoin's marketcap.  Imagine what would happen if a bunch of altcoin devs who actually want to innovate start using this toolkit to build onto their own ecosystems...

It is bitcoin infrastructure in a box..

Really excited to see this...even if it becomes a decentralized angies list...
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline pawlo74

• View Profile

PS.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 09:58:51 am by pawlo74 »

Offline biophil

• View Profile
    • My Academic Website
Snapshot date?
I haven't decided on the snapshot date yet.
When I do I'll post an update about it.

Cool, I'm just glad to hear it's still in the works.

Offline CinniDev

• View Profile
Snapshot date?
I haven't decided on the snapshot date yet.
When I do I'll post an update about it.

Offline biophil

• View Profile
    • My Academic Website
Snapshot date?

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Interesting!

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
be honest: have you thought dogecoin would still be around .. last year?

Honestly  - yes. Dogecoin (for all its crap - i appologise if i offend anyone) - has a huge community behind it. Thats what makes any coin live - its community
... but not at the time of announcement I guess ...
I wasn't there .. live .. but even their community had to grow in time .. correct?

agreed  but as i remember (at least in the russian crypto world) - for some reason it was popular from day one
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Honestly  - yes. Dogecoin (for all its crap - i appologise if i offend anyone) - has a huge community behind it. Thats what makes any coin live - its community
... but not at the time of announcement I guess ...
I wasn't there .. live .. but even their community had to grow in time .. correct?

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile

btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Well main thing is to not fork btsx, use the toolkit as was designed to do. Then create a proposal like the vote DAC did. Flesh out the details of the corporation go from there.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag