Author Topic: BTSX 0.4.13 was just posted by DAC Sun  (Read 23604 times)

Offline Riverhead

Prompted me as soon as I opened the client. It didn't error out but I don't know what the fix was so not sure if it worked :).

Offline betax

• View Profile
Nice, update done without any problems.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline DACSunlimited

• View Profile
There is a hotfix update for web gui, please update by clicking "File| Check for updates" in BitShares X client.

Offline bytemaster

all of our delegates are out of active_delegates list .  BM could you please vote them back in
love.ymca
support.ymca

Code: [Select]
ID    NAME (* next in line)           APPROVAL       PRODUCED MISSED   RELIABILITY   PAY RATE PAY BALANCE         LAST BLOCK
============================================================================================================================
13718 love.ymca                       1.02417306 %   3511     5        99.86 %       100 %    2,525.29623 BTSX    449933   

ID    NAME (* next in line)           APPROVAL       PRODUCED MISSED   RELIABILITY   PAY RATE PAY BALANCE         LAST BLOCK
============================================================================================================================
13719 support.ymca                    0.57799522 %   1262     1        99.92 %       100 %    2,557.13563 BTSX    449935   

Public Data:
{
  "version": "0.4.13"
}

I have received numerous accusations that your account is a secret proxy for other accounts that are already in.  I don't know whether they are true or not, but considering the number of people on the pending list and the relative newness of your account I have opted to let someone else in at this point in time.   

I would suggest that you take some time to build a reputation as a unique player, join the mumble session and pitch your delegate. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
delegate bitcube updated to 0.4.13.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline bitdraw

• View Profile

iHashFury

Offline CalabiYau

After updating the delegates on linux I was updating the binaries on Win7.

First time ever the wallet installed without glitches - installing - reindexing - connecting - syncing - YEAH !  Good experience.

Kudos to the dev-team   +5%

Offline svk

delegate*.svk31 updated.
bitsharesblocks.com updated.
seednode updated. ( network_add_node "178.62.157.161:1776" add )

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
may I remind delegates to publish their version after backup upgrade. There is now a nice RPC call for that:

Code: [Select]
wallet_publish_version <publishing_account_name> [paying_account_name]
Very nice addition.  I will no longer need to choose between having my delegate private key loaded into another wallet, or turning on transaction scanning long enough to publish.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline yidaidaxia

• View Profile
now.dacwin
future.dacwin
upgraded to 0.4.13
PTS: PmUT7H6e7Hvp9WtKtxphK8AMeRndnow2S8   /   BTC: 1KsJzs8zYppVHBp7CbyvQAYrEAWXEcNvmp   /   BTSX: yidaidaxia (暂用)
新浪微博: yidaidaxia_郝晓曦 QQ:36191175试手补天

Offline gyhy

• View Profile
e.coin
bts.coin
bimin.coin 
Upgraded
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 06:57:50 am by gyhy »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
after updating to 0.4.13 now i don't see my open market orders.

rescan not worked.

Same here

I can fix this tonight and dacsun can test out new gui hotfix push feature when they wake up
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline joele

• View Profile
after updating to 0.4.13 now i don't see my open market orders.

rescan not worked.

Same here

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

:P

Truly as good conspiracy theory as any... but no, I do not think so.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.