Author Topic: Remember with the new update tomorrow - there may be bugs - progress is in steps  (Read 1689 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

I will (personally) wait for 'chicken-brain'/aka 'eagle eye' to open his 500-th thread, before I taking any action.

As for regular members posting 'Reserved' in any post - I will delete them immediately.

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
do you really think opening up a new thread for this is worth it?

If you think in THE Bytemasters shoe/mind that if his team has bugs then he gets sick because of the stress and overwork of trying to solve those bugs then yes I think this thread is important.  Im doing this less for the users and more for thinking about the team. 

I dont want people looking to harshly on the team and im preparing everyone EVEN THOUGH I think it will go off relatively well.

Stop thinking for yourself xeroc.  You already sold $500 worth of bitshares for "charitable" purchases into US dollars. (Xeroc is somehow involved with the delegates in terms of charity for some fund.)  How smart was that.  Bitshares then goes up 20% 3 days later. 

If you believe in Bitshares and its only $500 dollars dont you think it would have been better to hold for 1 month to see how the price went as there are constantly new developments and the price is starting to jump.

I understand your the best we got for the charitable efforts but honestly learn, never stop.

If you want to hear my transgressions, only look inside yourself.

With this logic we must wait about 1-3 years to make the first charity donations because we are all strong BTSX believers and we know the price will go up...
But that's not the way. I disagree with your logic eagleeye.The community and new members must see that charity donations are in progress right now and of course they should continue in a monthly basis. People all over the world are starving and dieing every minute it passes, they want our help NOW not when our BTSXs are more valuable in the future... I hope you get my point...
After all nobody can really know when its the perfect time* (btsx price) to donate.What would you say if he donated at the point 1 BTSX was 0.000125 BTC, two weeks earlier (?) Or what would you say if for some reason the price tanked immediately after his donation? (you never know what the Chinese will do  :P)

* not to mention that we don't know if we are alive the next minutes ... so the perfect time for lot of activities is NOW!  ;)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 10:24:51 am by liondani »

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

If you think in THE Bytemasters shoe/mind that if his team has bugs then he gets sick because of the stress and overwork of trying to solve those bugs then yes I think this thread is important.  Im doing this less for the users and more for thinking about the team. 

I dont want people looking to harshly on the team and im preparing everyone EVEN THOUGH I think it will go off relatively well.

Stop thinking for yourself xeroc.  You already sold $500 worth of bitshares for "charitable" purchases into US dollars. (Xeroc is somehow involved with the delegates in terms of charity for some fund.)  How smart was that.  Bitshares then goes up 20% 3 days later. 

If you believe in Bitshares and its only $500 dollars dont you think it would have been better to hold for 1 month to see how the price went as there are constantly new developments and the price is starting to jump.

I understand your the best we got for the charitable efforts but honestly learn, never stop.

If you want to hear my transgressions, only look inside yourself.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 09:45:33 am by eagleeye »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
 +5%

You release, then you fix.  A step like stairs.  Few things go up like 45% or 90% degrees.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 12:15:21 am by eagleeye »