Author Topic: my open orders Disappeared, how repair???  (Read 1701 times)

Offline bytemaster

For those of us who compile from git, could we get a new release tag that incorporates this fix (maybe 0.4.13.1?)

I really don't like the idea of dynamically downloading code that will have access to live private keys that control my funds.

It is signed code... by the same people who produce the binaries everyone else is using.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
For those of us who compile from git, could we get a new release tag that incorporates this fix (maybe 0.4.13.1?)

I really don't like the idea of dynamically downloading code that will have access to live private keys that control my funds.

The people pushing to git are the same people signing the GUI updates... if you want to audit the source you can compile latest from here:  https://github.com/dacsunlimited/web_wallet
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline theoretical

BTS- theoretical / PTS- PZxpdC8RqWsdU3pVJeobZY7JFKVPfNpy5z / BTC- 1NfGejohzoVGffAD1CnCRgo9vApjCU2viY / the delegate formerly known as drltc / Nothing said on these forums is intended to be legally binding / All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted / Take action due to my posts at your own risk

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
pushing a fix so that canceling will work now
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 06:32:51 pm by bytemaster »
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile
Feels good to see those open orders again!

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
my open orders Disappeared, how repair???

Close the client and start it again. It worked for me.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline gnarl

• View Profile
You can update from in the client now, this will repair it.
Go to File\Check for Updates, and it will patch the client for you.

Offline robrigo

Known issue, fix should be available tomorrow. Your order hasn't been lost. :)

Offline lzn0019

• View Profile