Author Topic: Client stuck in sync  (Read 4958 times)

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
there is an old joke here in russia :

Obama dies and for his good behaviour in heaven god decides to give him one wish. So obama says "Well its been 20 years since ive passed away, id love to see just for a day how is America doing". So God sends Obama to earth for a day. And walking in NY Obama decides to stop by a hot dog place and gets a hot dog and a can of coke. And while he eats he asks the sales guy "So tell me, how is America doing? Any trouble? Any wars? How is our foreign policy? Is anyone causing us trouble?" So the sales guy says "What you on about? We are the greatest country of them all! Who can cause us trouble? War? What war - we kicked everyones arse. Our foreign police rules the world, everyone listens to us. Its all absolutly great"
So Obama being happy, finishes his meal and asks the guy "Oh by the way how much do i owe you?" So the guy replies "2 rubles and 50 koppeks"  :D
+5%
LOL

PS
shouldn't it be spelled ku[a]peek?

As long as it made sence no matter if it was spelled correctly  :D
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Obama dies and for his good behaviour in heaven god decides to give him one wish. So obama says "Well its been 20 years since ive passed away, id love to see just for a day how is America doing". So God sends Obama to earth for a day. And walking in NY Obama decides to stop by a hot dog place and gets a hot dog and a can of coke. And while he eats he asks the sales guy "So tell me, how is America doing? Any trouble? Any wars? How is our foreign policy? Is anyone causing us trouble?" So the sales guy says "What you on about? We are the greatest country of them all! Who can cause us trouble? War? What war - we kicked everyones arse. Our foreign police rules the world, everyone listens to us. Its all absolutly great"
So Obama being happy, finishes his meal and asks the guy "Oh by the way how much do i owe you?" So the guy replies "2 rubles and 50 koppeks"  :D
+5%
LOL

PS
shouldn't it be spelled ku[a]peek?
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline silverlots

• View Profile
I like it :-)  :D

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile

btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline silverlots

• View Profile

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
your forgeting the cue by coupons for coupons for vodka  :)
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
Thanks for the help. But where do i download the .14?  Because on bitshares-x.info the .13 is the latest available to download.

isnt .13 is the latest?  ::)

https://github.com/dacsunlimited/bitsharesx/releases/

Where have i been?  :o 8) :D

Russia ???    Siberia ???

:) :) :)

Close 'nough for sure  :D  +5%

Its all my bear's fault. He always plays the balalaika and drinks vodka while i work on my atomic reactor.  :) :) :)
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 08:42:27 am by tonyk »

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
Thanks for the help. But where do i download the .14?  Because on bitshares-x.info the .13 is the latest available to download.

Where have i been?  :o 8) :D
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Installed and working like a charm again.
Thanks a lot for all the help!
Btw... shave my legs and call me Nancy! :-) this forum has the fastest response time i have ever seen! I'm getting a geek crush on you guys :-)

Offline silverlots

• View Profile
Installed and working like a charm again.
Thanks a lot for all the help!
Btw... shave my legs and call me Nancy! :-) this forum has the fastest response time i have ever seen! I'm getting a geek crush on you guys :-)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Apparently tonyk is ahead of us on this one :-)

I downloaded the .13 version and installing as we speak. It's reindexing the database right now so i'll let you know what happens.

0.4.13 is fine, if you do not plan on shorting anything, btw.
Newer version are also coming soon.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Offline silverlots

• View Profile

Apparently tonyk is ahead of us on this one :-)

I downloaded the .13 version and installing as we speak. It's reindexing the database right now so i'll let you know what happens.