Author Topic: why you can trust and vote for coin team  (Read 3088 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
callmeluc:  Can we get you signed up to www.beyondbitcoinx.net .  It is the community Delegates website. 

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Good to see more of the Chinese community participating as delegates.  Welcome onboard!  +5%
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
+5%

I'm sure there are lots of trusted members of the chinese community running delegates, but because of the language barrier we tend to not know about them.

It would be great if you guys could publish a list of chinese delegates with their corresponding forum handles that you consider trustworthy and worthy of votes, similar to xeroc's slate. It would be very helpful for those of us who don't speak Chinese!

thanks~
friends in China on the way~
BTS_自扯自淡

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
+5% ... very nice introduction ...

good start to break international and language barriers!

thanks~Actually poor language ability is the biggest problem to make us well known. I spent almost 2 hours to finish this topic ..
BTS_自扯自淡

Offline svk

+5%

I'm sure there are lots of trusted members of the chinese community running delegates, but because of the language barrier we tend to not know about them.

It would be great if you guys could publish a list of chinese delegates with their corresponding forum handles that you consider trustworthy and worthy of votes, similar to xeroc's slate. It would be very helpful for those of us who don't speak Chinese!
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline gyhy

• View Profile

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
COIN is a great team and all the team members are long term supporter of  bts projects since last November .
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 01:20:18 am by sfinder »
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Thx for your introduction  +5%

Go for it! Seeing well known members on here.
Happy delegating ;)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+5% ... very nice introduction ...

good start to break international and language barriers!

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
I heard that most Chinese delegates are not optimistic from you guys, and the reason I think may be just we don't know each other enough. Here is our instruction and the response to this topic: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7722.msg113873#msg113873

I'm from delegate team of coin(delegate ID: bts.coin/e.coin/bimin.coin) in China, and here is why I think you can trust and vote for us.

Our members:
      Two members for sever maintenance and technical support, shift for 24 hours, day and night:
      ID: gyhy, in China. Crypto currency and Bitshares fan. Participate in the development of discuss Bitshares test work. Lives in Beijing. 10 year’s experience in Java, Linux development. Good at network layer, distributed systems, performance optimization and parallel computing. Be familiar with all kinds of open source system.
      ID: sfinder, in Canada. Senior programmer, engaged in medical information system integration in USA and Canada. Early PTS miners, initiative the "Microsoft cloud server mining technology". Toronto Chinese students' Extracurricular projects voluntary counselor. Currently guiding students to set up the Bitshares interest group and delegates.
      You know technicist, only thing can prove their ability is how our delegates running. You can check it here: http://www.bitsharesblocks.com/delegates

Two members for promotion and messages.
      ID: game. Founder of the Binmin China (www.bimin.cn), known as nangongyuan in China, gives long-term research and promotion of crypto currency.
      ID: metalallen. One of 2 famous translators(for bitshares) in China, and the other one is Michellecat. Bitshares & DACs researcher, interpreter and writer. Here is his special column in Chinese: http://www.bts.hk/author/metalallen

One to speak, and that's me.
      ID: callmeluc. Responsible for community and blog promotion. You can find me here: http://weibo.com/1829352501/profile?topnav=1&wvr=5&user=1

Our answer to your questions:
1) Has the delegate revealed their realworld identity?
     Yes, almost every BTSer in China know us. But few foreigner know us because we most communicate and promote with qq and weibo.com.

2) What is their history/reputation in the community and forums?
     The same as question 1. Our good reputation is only known by Chinese BTSer. And you can check it from these websites I mentioned in the member instruction.

3) Are they technically competent?
     Yes. Long-term stability is the primary task, and that's why we got 2 members for sever maintenance. Lucky we have them and they did a great job.
     Our server:
     2Cores CPU + 4GB RAM + 60GB SSD + anti-DDoS +  guaranteed 500Mbps bandwidth.

4) Are they running more than 1 delegate?
     Our 5-person team, have 3 delegates(bts.coin, e.coin and bimin.coin), which I consider the best organizational structure for long-term running. We got 3 different wallets, 3 different servers and 3 different nodes for security requirement.
     I think we're Qualified. If you don't think the same, please let me know.

5) What is their payrate and usage of funds?
     Destroy 10% of fees.
     Giving back 40% to the community for the construction and promotion of BTS/DACs. Check it    here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6963.0
     And 50% for the server and operation cost.

We think delegate running should be professional and industrialized in future, instead of one-person-deal with sparetime. That's the reason for trusting this team.
If you need more information, let me know.
Thanks~
Vote for us please!   

« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 07:00:22 am by callmeluc »
BTS_自扯自淡