Author Topic: How hard is it to make a wallet?  (Read 2052 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
it's bitUSD .. and still on the blockchain under control by payouts.charity

Ok good then I am sorry.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
it's bitUSD .. and still on the blockchain under control by payouts.charity

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
+5% for collecting people and organizing this to be done!

Ive heard that there is a web wallet being done but if the main developers are doing this, we need to find a better solution, they have more important things to do.

xeroc, when you exchanged the $500 US you collected did you put it into bitUSD or USD if bitUSD im sorry for calling you out if USD im not sorry.

Btw this does not mean I am not into collecting people and organizing this.  I would like to given if there is the man power *edited part later*
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 11:10:47 am by eagleeye »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
+5% for collecting people and organizing this to be done!

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Now im not saying THE Bytemaster and his team to do this but lets hash out the difficulties and maybe one of my more diligent friends can build it or we as a group contribute and build it, excluding "The Developers Team" as they are busy with the main functions of the ecosystem.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
btsx is a totally different platform .. so a simple copy of that code won't help .. you'd need to almost write it from skratch

Is not there Bitshares the currency and then Bitshares Platform the "super wallet of some sort?"

If what your saying is true, then how does bter.com and the other exchanges have a wallet-exchange service?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
btsx is a totally different platform .. so a simple copy of that code won't help .. you'd need to almost write it from skratch

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Hi,

How hard would it be to copy this https://nxtblocks.info/#wallet but for bitshares?  Just a simple wallet that is not on an exchange.  Any programmers have any idea?

I dont like the bitshares platform (for the moment) as there is no login only password so if I lose my computer its not going to be easy for a non technically competent guy to get it back.