Author Topic: Lets see if it bounces.  (Read 13911 times)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
I would get in now.. last chance..

What are your thoughts on the current TA?

Quote from: trader
What we need is some more good news to bump up the price.

Yup. No idea where that good news is going to come from though.PEG doubts popped the bubble. Realization that the PEG works after all put us on the current uptrend. BitYield gave us a boost. It will probably have to be news from outside the BitShares organization.

Tiny distribution going on i didnt sell the last bump up confirmed my first target atleast so im just waiting never know when its going to hit. As people start using bitassets we woll see money entering and staying.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Yup. No idea where that good news is going to come from though.PEG doubts popped the bubble. Realization that the PEG works after all put us on the current uptrend. BitYield gave us a boost. It will probably have to be news from outside the BitShares organization.

Much better to have a slow and steady price rise then big pump and dumps, it means we are not in a bubble and more people will be paying attention. Staying between  0.00007000BTC and  0.00008000 BTC for a while it is good, the trading volumes are consistently high witch means new money are coming in. The wallet is getting better with every release. We are still in the early adopter stage, the marketing campaign did't even started yet.

Yes, and we have more good* news planned every few weeks* for the next few years*...

:)

*Your actual mileage may vary.  (YAMMV)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Much better to have a slow and steady price rise then big pump and dumps, it means we are not in a bubble and more people will be paying attention. Staying between  0.00007000BTC and  0.00008000 BTC for a while it is good, the trading volumes are consistently high witch means new money are coming in. The wallet is getting better with every release. We are still in the early adopter stage, the marketing campaign did't even started yet.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 08:58:39 pm by oco101 »

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Well someone said they are holding off on the marketing push until the full product is ready. They are also making substantial improvements to the GUI. So I think those are 2 things from within to look forward to.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
To anyone wanting to know a little bit about technical analysis:

Read this.
Use this or this.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

sumantso

Well, that's it gentlemen, after 3.5 weeks of slowly buying I'm finally all in. Bought my last BTSX today and saved 20 BTC for PTS. I'm sure BTC will now rally and BTSX will plummet. Such is life. :o

I wish you all the worse luck, since I sold a bit :P

I was all out of BTCs a long back (I am a puny fish), so increasing through trading is the only option.

Offline kisa

• View Profile

I don't know how anyone else reads this but they way I read this is that Ripple Labs, Fidor &  City National are each giving presentations during that session.  I'm not sure if it indicates that they are working together but that would be good to know.  Still interesting that Ripple is getting a seat at the table.

https://alliance.nacha.org/sites/alliance.nacha.org/files/files/Meetings%20website%20page/DRAFT%20Preliminary%20%20Agenda%20-%209_4_14.pdf

this document says

Global Strategy Session – New Solutions – Eliminating Friction from Cross- Border Payments
International payments represent a significant business opportunity, but these payments can be difficult to manage. Challenges still exist regarding transparency, time required for funds to clear, tracking payment progress, foreign exchange, etc. Are there innovative solutions to ease the pain? This session will feature executives from Fidor Bank and City National Bank, who will share their thoughts on innovation in this space – and their recent announcements to partner with Ripple Labs. Ripple is an open, decentralized payments protocol that enables anything of value to be traded through a global web. How and why will they use Ripple for cross-border? Session includes discussion of drivers such as real-time.

Funny enough, the follow-up session is called "Federal Reserve Payments Roadmap" by Chicago FED

Offline kisa

• View Profile
lets first start the bitEUR and get it liquid .. say a few 100kEUR or so .. before that it does not make any sense to market it towards a bank :-)

oh sure, this is in a somewhat distant future :)

Offline GaltReport

guys hello... not sure where to post this, perhaps have a look if that could be of interest to btsx team? apparently XRP is going up today because there is a speculation that City National Bank of US is playing with Ripple - look at the Golbal Strategy Session page 4

https://alliance.nacha.org/sites/alliance.nacha.org/files/files/Meetings%20website%20page/Agenda%20Structure%20for%20website.pdf

I don't know how anyone else reads this but they way I read this is that Ripple Labs, Fidor &  City National are each giving presentations during that session.  I'm not sure if it indicates that they are working together but that would be good to know.  Still interesting that Ripple is getting a seat at the table.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
lets first start the bitEUR and get it liquid .. say a few 100kEUR or so .. before that it does not make any sense to market it towards a bank :-)

Offline kisa

• View Profile
guys hello... not sure where to post this, perhaps have a look if that could be of interest to btsx team? apparently XRP is going up today because there is a speculation that City National Bank of US is playing with Ripple - look at the Golbal Strategy Session page 4

https://alliance.nacha.org/sites/alliance.nacha.org/files/files/Meetings%20website%20page/Agenda%20Structure%20for%20website.pdf

i was just thinking those banks who start rippling first could be the ones who become interested in building first bitUSD/bitEUR bridges into fiat...

Fidor bank should be contacted as well for biteur gateway

sorry now link corrected. agree fidor should be contacted wrt bitEUR. both fidor and city national bank are working with RippleLabs

Offline roadscape

Well, that's it gentlemen, after 3.5 weeks of slowly buying I'm finally all in. Bought my last BTSX today and saved 20 BTC for PTS. I'm sure BTC will now rally and BTSX will plummet. Such is life. :o

I'd appreciate any guidance on how much to invest in PTS (especially as someone who came too late for AGS). I'm currently at 1:8 PTS:BTSX.
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape