Author Topic: Lets see if it bounces.  (Read 13925 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
guys hello... not sure where to post this, perhaps have a look if that could be of interest to btsx team? apparently XRP is going up today because there is a speculation that City National Bank of US is playing with Ripple - look at the Golbal Strategy Session page 4

meetingshttps://alliance.nacha.org/sites/alliance.nacha.org/files/files/Meetings%20website%20page/DRAFT%20Preliminary%20%20Agenda%20-%209_4_14.pdf

i was just thinking those banks who start rippling first could be the ones who become interested in building first bitUSD/bitEUR bridges into fiat...

Fidor bank should be contacted as well for biteur gateway

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
well...it drops

Yes, it is easing. A good chance to get more.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline kisa

• View Profile
guys hello... not sure where to post this, perhaps have a look if that could be of interest to btsx team? apparently XRP is going up today because there is a speculation that City National Bank of US is playing with Ripple - look at the Golbal Strategy Session page 4

https://alliance.nacha.org/sites/alliance.nacha.org/files/files/Meetings%20website%20page/Agenda%20Structure%20for%20website.pdf

i was just thinking those banks who start rippling first could be the ones who become interested in building first bitUSD/bitEUR bridges into fiat...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 05:44:08 pm by kisa0145 »

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Well, that's it gentlemen, after 3.5 weeks of slowly buying I'm finally all in. Bought my last BTSX today and saved 20 BTC for PTS. I'm sure BTC will now rally and BTSX will plummet. Such is life. :o

Offline yellowecho

Check out our buy walls though  8)
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline roadscape

well...it drops

Good :D I haven't yet bought enough BTSX! Hurry up Coinbase!
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline bodenliu

• View Profile
well...it drops

Offline edilliam

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline roadscape

http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline edilliam

What's the address for that charting site that looks like bitcoinwisdom.com again? I keep forgetting to bookmark it.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Good technical traders always watch the news also. The best charts in the world aren't much help if events drive the price, so you factor these out. You must be willing to sit on the sidelines sometimes. I think a lot of folks are doing that right now.

Bitcoin's price has been correlated with gold a lot lately. Not always, but quite frequently, if you watch the two. And it's pretty well known that gold often trades inversely to the U.S. dollar. Gold has stayed low the last few months partly because of the dollar's strength. There are rumors of a rate hike in the U.S., where the stock market is finally taking a breather after quite a good run on positive economic indicators. And with the other things that are happening, the U.S. is a safer place for money at the moment.

All I know is that this next week will be a bit weird. I'm guessing there probably won't be a lot of volume coming into cryptos, aside from the bots. We have the Scotland vote coming up in a week, uncertainty in the Ukraine, and a U.S. military campaign ramping up against ISIS in Syria. There's nothing freakish yet and the markets have largely priced in these risks. If things get worse on any front, you might see gold and Bitcoin go up a bit. But I think everyone's playing it cool and probably not prone to taking a lot of risks as they see how these things unfold.

At some point soon, BitShares is going to be bringing people into cryptos. It's bucked the Bitcoin price trend before. But without other drivers in the short term, the times BTSX really rallies seem to be when Bitcoin also is going up and more money is coming into crypto.

I predict a fairly flat week or a little down. Now watch my forecast for this week be utterly and completely wrong!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 11:50:13 pm by donkeypong »

Offline testz

sumantso

To be honest .. from my engineering point of few .. all those linear extrapolations do most certainly never fit well :-|

Shhhh... TA isn't science, it's magic! ;)

OP's image is hardly TA.

If anything all the indicators are pointing down, though for a nascent market as this and in rapid development phase TA is not much useful.