Author Topic: Marketing Proposal - Our Unfair Advantage  (Read 9394 times)

Offline GaltReport

My basic proposal was to establish fund and ways to do it.
How about that?

Maybe pass his info to Brian and they can discuss.

You are not serious right? You know this guy is legend and just involving him in a project would be quite of a marketing move.
Only his name would attracted many business people, investors and entrepreneurs and you could imagine implications..

That's good right?  Just suggesting Brian maybe can be the conduit to get him involved.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 12:02:43 am by GaltReport »

Offline Geneko

• View Profile
My basic proposal was to establish fund and ways to do it.
How about that?

You are not serious right? You know this guy is legend and just involving him in a project would be quite of a marketing move.
Only his name would attracted many business people, investors and entrepreneurs and you could imagine implications..

Offline GaltReport

We already have Brian Page and his team.

It is ok. Brain is doing his job fine. This guy gives gaudiness, advices, develops plans, suggest action plans, provides connections and
many more.
The reason you have not seen serious marketing yet is because the client is not yet 100% ready for prime time and the tweaks are still being worked out with the system. More marketing is usually a good thing so I'm open to your ideas, but as far as bringing in someone to handle marketing, we have a very capable person already.

I didn't said the time is now. Besides it takes time to organize the fund, to find the right guy, negotiate a dill and etc. The discussion needs time too. We should plan in advance.
Once again I didn't suggested replacement for Brian, he is doing his job fine.

Offline Geneko

• View Profile
We already have Brian Page and his team.

It is ok. Brain is doing his job fine. This guy gives gaudiness, advices, develops plans, suggest action plans, provides connections and
many more.
The reason you have not seen serious marketing yet is because the client is not yet 100% ready for prime time and the tweaks are still being worked out with the system. More marketing is usually a good thing so I'm open to your ideas, but as far as bringing in someone to handle marketing, we have a very capable person already.

I didn't said the time is now. Besides it takes time to organize the fund, to find the right guy, negotiate a dill and etc. The discussion needs time too. We should plan in advance.
Once again I didn't suggested replacement for Brian, he is doing his job fine.

Offline GaltReport

We already have Brian Page and his team. The reason you have not seen serious marketing yet is because the client is not yet 100% ready for prime time and the tweaks are still being worked out with the system. More marketing is usually a good thing so I'm open to your ideas, but as far as bringing in someone to handle marketing, we have a very capable person already.

It is still a bit rough around the edges even for experienced people here...but rapidly improving!!

Offline Geneko

• View Profile

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
We already have Brian Page and his team. The reason you have not seen serious marketing yet is because the client is not yet 100% ready for prime time and the tweaks are still being worked out with the system. More marketing is usually a good thing so I'm open to your ideas, but as far as bringing in someone to handle marketing, we have a very capable person already.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline Geneko

• View Profile
The gays name is Jay Abraham but it doesnt matter it could be someone else.

I have recomended him because of his background and because I am his fan.
You can find more information here http://www.abraham.com/ and here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Abraham

He works basically on fixed fee plus percentage of profits. Fixed fee is to be negotiated and percentage of profit could be provided by his own BTSX holdings.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 11:21:32 pm by Geneko »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Tell us who this guys is (i.e why him) and on what bases does he works (what this one percent will buy us)?

I generally am ready to give 1% even for marketing that does not work, as I believe that up to 80% of marketing is throwing money away, just nobody knows, imo, which 20% do work.

But just tell me more.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Geneko

• View Profile
This thing bothers my mind since I got the potential of BisharesX. This project has made innovation by the level of expertise which is considered a cutting edge in the industry. It could change our society in a way any other man made thing has never done before.

Yet marketing of such treasure is on the level of a corner store.

I don’t mean to underestimate huge marketing effort from I3 and community members which I greatly respect, but this isn’t just enough for desired attention in today’s busy world. It lacks systematic and carefully designed marketing plan followed by killer execution of previously tested tools, tracked and calibrated in the move.

I thing BitsharesX deserves no less than cutting edge marketing effort provided by professionals, people with similar level of talent and expertise, like BM and other members of community provided on innovation side.

Now if this make sense to you, then we could discuss how to do it.

I have made proposal recently in one of my posts but such proposal didn’t drove any serious attention.
The proposal was simple. We should hire proven marketing expert. The benefits of such strategic alliance could be mutual.
In my estimation we should need about 1% of market cup.
I have suggested a name which I believe could accept the offer, but this could be discussed leather if my proposal makes sense.

Now, I am willing to donate 1% of my current BTSX holdings to an escrow that could be I3 or anybody else that has community support. Although I like and respect this community I will be doing this from my own selfish reasons.

I consider myself as investor. My BTSX investment has raised 16 times or 1600% in value from my initial investment. My estimated profit is 15 times my initial investment. So I am willing to invest 1.0667% of my profit and I expect to gain another 16 times or 1600% of my current holdings.

What do I got to lose – nothing, if deal goes off escrow will give me back my money.
What could I gain – many times minus 1% of my current BTSX holdings.

If enough of us feel the same way and we manage to get I3 support I think this could be done.
The benefit of such approach could be measured by speed of light. It would really become our unfair advantage.

Does this make sense?