Author Topic: Latest on Bitshares direct from Sept 12 show !!! HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT  (Read 6202 times)

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Interesting.  I'm gradually understanding Bitshares better. 
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 04:43:25 am by theFuzz »

Offline fuzzy

Hey Gamey,

I know it's tuff lol. Shit in Shit out.
Of course you can't really help the pops and clips since that's due to the actual real time recording.
If you can, send me the original sound file and I'll throw it into Audacity and play around with different settings and give you the break down for future uses.

There is potential to earn money for working with this project though Emailtooaj, so if you are ever interested let us know. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline emailtooaj

Hey Gamey,

I know it's tuff lol. Shit in Shit out.
Of course you can't really help the pops and clips since that's due to the actual real time recording.
If you can, send me the original sound file and I'll throw it into Audacity and play around with different settings and give you the break down for future uses.
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Hey Guys!
Love listening to the Soundcloud hangout recordings.
Can I make a friendly suggestion on the editing end...
Maybe run the final cut through a light compressor to help eliminate some of the clip/pop issues before posting?
Plus it'll help equal out the volume levels between the various talkers.

I try the leveler usually but lately I've been spending less time on it and just try to get it posted quicker.

What do you mean light compressor ?  If you want to give me specific suggestions please do so.  I save it to ogg vorbis from the .wav, then load that into audacity.  If I remember, I run the "leveler" effect before saving it.

I played around with some of the other effects, but the clicks where sound amplitude maxes out were hard to remove.  My speakers are so crappy on my laptop that I probably don't hear things as well as someone with legit speakers/headphones.  I'm happy to listen to suggestions though as I'm not an audio person nor do I care to really learn the skill in depth. (meaning I don't want to spend a lot of time figuring out every little detail.. but I would like a better output)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 01:56:14 am by gamey »
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline emailtooaj

Hey Guys!
Love listening to the Soundcloud hangout recordings.
Can I make a friendly suggestion on the editing end...
Maybe run the final cut through a light compressor to help eliminate some of the clip/pop issues before posting?
Plus it'll help equal out the volume levels between the various talkers.

Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline gamey

• View Profile
want there another hangout with the cinni dev or is it the same one?

I was prepared to talk with cinnidev but he had no mic and only typed like 3 sentences the whole time.  So we were like all just guessing at what he was trying to convey or do with his project.  It wasn't very productive so I edited it out.  The show was pushing 2 hours.

I didn't do it to be rude, but the content was just crap from a radio/audio listening standpoint.  When he comes back and has time to interact with us and answer questions then it will happily be left in the show.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
want there another hangout with the cinni dev or is it the same one?
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
most questions come from the moderator fuzznuts (theFuzz)
Its so great to hear voices and put them with faces, thanks.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
most questions come from the moderator fuzznuts (theFuzz)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
I have got to start getting in on these, as they are great talks and at least for me give me a much fuller understanding.
As A side not who's voice is asking the majority of the questions?
Web of trust, yield, burning this is great great stuff.

38PTSWarrior

That is the best way to understand everything. Very nice to hear you talking all. The different language background, so international.

The bot is coming. Thats's so nice. Could you call it the magic button, or make it round, and when you click it, to provide equity (if I understood this right), it will change colors like as if it would be straight from the elves land? Or maybe so it fits with the robots.. However, so good news.

I think Fuzz, you sound like Joe Rogan, and this is a fvery nice podcast!! woohooo

Offline Riverhead

Dang sounds like I missed a great update from Dan. Stupid work...