Author Topic: Using BitsharesX platform for an ICO?  (Read 1159 times)

Offline robrigo

I'm researching for my next article, specifically in regard to ICO and how effective each platform might be for that style of business funding.

Has there been a case of any companies using the BitAsset system to raise funds yet? It seems like it would be an amazing tool for businesses (except that it currently costs over 6,000 USD worth of BTSX to create an asset which seems a tad excessive).

But cost aside, does anyone know of any organization even considering an ICO on the BitAsset platform?

There is a DAC called BitShares ME that will be more geared towards user issued assets, and thus cheaper to set up something like an ICO from. I am not sure who will be spearheading that particular fork of the bitshares toolkit.

Offline fumanchu808

• View Profile
I'm researching for my next article, specifically in regard to ICO and how effective each platform might be for that style of business funding.

Has there been a case of any companies using the BitAsset system to raise funds yet? It seems like it would be an amazing tool for businesses (except that it currently costs over 6,000 USD worth of BTSX to create an asset which seems a tad excessive).

But cost aside, does anyone know of any organization even considering an ICO on the BitAsset platform?