Author Topic: "insufficient funds" Help Thread  (Read 6669 times)

Xeldal

I have reproduced the issue and have a fix underway.

+5% Fantastic!  :'( :'(

Offline bytemaster

I have reproduced the issue and have a fix underway.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline yvg1900

• View Profile
  • BitShares: yvg1900
Same here:

a) Account created by importing keyhotee founder ID (using brain wallet key)
b) PTS and AGS balances imported manually, each private key separately
c) Keyhotee founder ID reward NOT claimed

Code: [Select]
>> blockchain_list_pending_transactions

No pending transactions.

>> balance

ACCOUNT                         BALANCE                     
============================================================
yvg1900                         2,586.15334 BTSX      (scaled, definitely more than 2000)

>> wallet_transfer 10 BTSX yvg1900 delegate.yvg1900

20010 insufficient_funds: insufficient funds

{"required":"10.50000 BTSX","available":"0.00000 BTSX"}
    bitshares  wallet.cpp:474 bts::wallet::detail::wallet_impl::withdraw_to_transaction

{"amount_to_withdraw":{"amount":1050000,"asset_id":0},"from_account_address":"BTSXFBJiZnJVHSteKTPQo3826o2CDFE3NmNZ5","trx":{"expiration":"19700101T000000","delegate_slate_id":null,"operations":[],"signatures":[]},"required_signatures":[]}
    bitshares  wallet.cpp:475 bts::wallet::detail::wallet_impl::withdraw_to_transaction

{"real_amount_to_transfer":10,"amount_to_transfer_symbol":"BTSX","paying_account_name":"yvg1900","from_account_name":"yvg1900","to_account_name":"delegate.yvg1900","memo_message":""}
    bitshares  wallet.cpp:4065 bts::wallet::wallet::transfer_asset

{}
    bitshares  common_api_client.cpp:1043 bts::rpc_stubs::common_api_client::wallet_transfer

{"command":"wallet_transfer"}
    bitshares  cli.cpp:555 bts::cli::detail::cli_impl::execute_command

>> wallet_account_register delegate.yvg1900 yvg1900

{"required":"0.50000 BTSX","available":"0.00000 BTSX"}
    bitshares  wallet.cpp:474 bts::wallet::detail::wallet_impl::withdraw_to_transaction

{"amount_to_withdraw":{"amount":50000,"asset_id":0},"from_account_address":"BTSXFBJiZnJVHSteKTPQo3826o2CDFE3NmNZ5","trx":{"expiration":"19700101T000000","delegate_slate_id":null,"operations":[{"type":"register_account_op_type","data":{"name":"delegate.yvg1900","public_data":null,"owner_key":"BTSX7UcvxMxc2NyyneLsf8iimihXWBbAQbwmDRKCjp6LF2pkATXm6F","active_key":"BTSX7UcvxMxc2NyyneLsf8iimihXWBbAQbwmDRKCjp6LF2pkATXm6F","delegate_pay_rate":255,"meta_data":null}}],"signatures":[]},"required_signatures":["BTSXFBJiZnJVHSteKTPQo3826o2CDFE3NmNZ5"]}
    bitshares  wallet.cpp:475 bts::wallet::detail::wallet_impl::withdraw_to_transaction

{"account_to_register":"delegate.yvg1900","public_data":null,"pay_with_account_name":"yvg1900","delegate_pay_rate":255}
    bitshares  wallet.cpp:4145 bts::wallet::wallet::register_account

{"account_name":"delegate.yvg1900","data":null}
    bitshares  client.cpp:3205 bts::client::detail::client_impl::wallet_account_register

{}
    bitshares  common_api_client.cpp:1139 bts::rpc_stubs::common_api_client::wallet_account_register

{"command":"wallet_account_register"}

Any ideas how I can help tracking this issue down?

yvg1900
Follow @yvg1900 on Twitter for yam miner updates and support

Xeldal

>> balance

ACCOUNT                         BALANCE                     
============================================================

xeldal                        21,935.10245 BTSX       
                                8,074.7998 USD             
                                10. STAR                   

>> wallet_transfer 8000 USD xeldal xeldal2

{"required":"8,000.0000 USD","available":"0.0000 USD"}

{"amount_to_withdraw":{"amount":80000000,"asset_id":22},"from_account_address":"BTSX9XfcNGwAEvFehn2pRDZDSwQPBFNpEXqNJ","trx":{"expiration":"19700101T000000","delegate_slate_id":null,"operations":[],"signatures":[]},"required_signatures":[]}

{"real_amount_to_transfer":8000,"amount_to_transfer_symbol":"USD","paying_account_name":"xeldal","from_account_name":"xeldal","to_account_name":"xeldal2","memo_message":""}

{}
    bitshares  common_api_client.cpp:1043 bts::rpc_stubs::common_api_client::wallet_transfer

I attempted to vote and got the error "insufficient funds"

>> wallet_transfer 20000 BTSX xeldal xeldal

{"required":"20,000.50000 BTSX","available":"1,935.08565 BTSX"}

{"amount_to_withdraw":{"amount":2000050000,"asset_id":0},"from_account_address":"BTSX9XfcNGwAEvFehn2pRDZDSwQPBFNpEXqNJ","trx":{"expiration":"19700101T000000","delegate_slate_id":null,"operations":[{"type":"withdraw_op_type","data":{"balance_id":"BTSXDCfSB6E9LvaiZg45FcLeyXDnLrYKUMjtL","amount":19350856597,"claim_input_data":""}}],"signatures":[]},"required_signatures":["BTSXHyAnXKCDC9eyfV4yqNXfSr1EH3UW3Ukeb"]}

{"real_amount_to_transfer":20000,"amount_to_transfer_symbol":"BTSX","paying_account_name":"xeldal","from_account_name":"xeldal","to_account_name":"xeldal","memo_message":""}

{}

>> blockchain_list_pending_transactions

No pending transactions.

Offline bytemaster

This thread is dedicated to tracking down the bugs people have reported with insufficient funds for transfer. 

After looking over the code it appears that the most likely candidate is a pending transaction that is holding up funds.   If you are unable to transfer funds please post the following:

First for BTSX:
1) Output of "balance" command
2) Output of "wallet_transfer" command.
3) Attempt to "vote" and report the balance after voting as well as the vote transaction.

For BitAssets:
1) Does the account you are sending form have BTSX (to pay fees)

Lastly what does this report?
blockchain_list_pending_transactions

If you don't want to reveal your balance you may scale all values by the *SAME* constant amount.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.