Author Topic: Pennsylvania/Maryland meet up?  (Read 4977 times)

busygin

11/1 or 11/2 would work best for me. I could make an 11/5 work but it would be harder due to work schedule.

Anyone else up for a meet-up 11/1 or 11/2? With the merger just around the corner this may be the perfect time to share idea's and maybe even some solutions.
I won't be able to attend this or next week, but hope to see you all some time later.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
11/1 or 11/2 would work best for me. I could make an 11/5 work but it would be harder due to work schedule.

Anyone else up for a meet-up 11/1 or 11/2? With the merger just around the corner this may be the perfect time to share idea's and maybe even some solutions.

Offline Riverhead

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Lets try to get a date set, I would love to meet with you guys and do a 11/5 merger party but with the day falling on a Wednesday that might be really tough.

I am going to assume the weekend would work best for most can anyone provide some feedback about this weekend 10/31, 11/1,11/2?

I would really like to get a regular meet-up going maybe once a month on a weekend if their is enough interest. I have learned from the mumble sessions so much more then I ever gathered from the boards and I think alot of people would also be in the same boat. With BTS right around the corner this would give people that were new to the system a place to go and have real face to face interaction.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 04:43:54 pm by Gentso1 »

TurkeyLeg

Yeah I'm on there as well. And would definitely be up for meeting some of you guys.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
I added my location to the map. I was unable to make the last met up but if you guys want to give it a go again that would be great.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Hey guys, if you are up for another meetup soon, I live in Bryn Mawr. There is a great brewery, Tired Hands, right down the road in Ardmore.
If you'd like you can add a "near location" over there:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10130.msg132169#msg132169

Offline Riverhead

Sweet. I'm down whenever.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

TurkeyLeg

Hey guys, if you are up for another meetup soon, I live in Bryn Mawr. There is a great brewery, Tired Hands, right down the road in Ardmore.

Offline Riverhead

I do have a NYC office I sometimes work out of. Keep me in the loop of an NYC meet and I can work out of that office if it's a mid-week thing.

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
Pleasure meeting both of you.

Looking forward to another.  And perhaps there can be a NYC meetup in the meantime, if there's some contingency in that area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

busygin

Yeah, it was great! Hope to repeat it in a few months  ;)
Great meeting you two. If this was representative of the community we're in great shape. Hope everyone made it home safely.

Offline Riverhead

Great meeting you two. If this was representative of the community we're in great shape. Hope everyone made it home safely.

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

Anyone else interested we are heading to the Craft House Beer Garden in Cherryhill, NJ at 3pm. All are welcome. Send me a PM if you're coming and I'll help you find our table.

http://www.crafthousecherryhill.com/

Looks like the meet up is a little closer now, so I'm down too.
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline Riverhead

Anyone else interested we are heading to the Craft House Beer Garden in Cherryhill, NJ at 3pm. All are welcome. Send me a PM if you're coming and I'll help you find our table.

http://www.crafthousecherryhill.com/

Offline Riverhead

Hah, just got back from DC, sorry. I plan to be there at three.

Please confirm if you are ok with Sunday, 3pm (Victory Brewing in Downingstown PA). We can do it later if there are any issues but I don't want to waste the time driving back and forth if no one shows up.
I was hoping for early afternoon, around 2pm? I'll be getting back from DC late Saturday night and want to sleep in a bit :)
28th is fine for me, just let me know what works for you guys.

busygin

Please confirm if you are ok with Sunday, 3pm (Victory Brewing in Downingstown PA). We can do it later if there are any issues but I don't want to waste the time driving back and forth if no one shows up.
I was hoping for early afternoon, around 2pm? I'll be getting back from DC late Saturday night and want to sleep in a bit :)

busygin

How about 3pm then?

Offline Riverhead

busygin

Everyone is still good with Sunday? What time should we meet?

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

busygin

Sunday is better for me too.

I'll be in DC on the 27th :(. Can probably do the 28th though if that still works (Sunday).

Offline Riverhead

I'll be in DC on the 27th :(. Can probably do the 28th though if that still works (Sunday).

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
I am in for the 27th, it would be great to meet you guys, I think my wife is growing tired of crypto talk

busygin

Should be good, but will know for sure next week.

Agreed, I can't do a weekday either. What about the 27th?

Offline Riverhead

Ok, but probably not earlier than Saturday (email me privately to busyginATgmail if you want to discuss it)

Agreed, I can't do a weekday either. What about the 27th?

busygin

Ok, but probably not earlier than Saturday (email me privately to busyginATgmail if you want to discuss it)

Offline Riverhead

Seems we're spread around a bit. How about a meetup at Victory Brewing in Downingstown? Mostly I just like Victory, it's not that close to me haha. Tis the season to be hoppy.

busygin

I'm in a Philly suburb too (Bala Cynwyd PA)

Offline Riverhead

I'd be down. I am in that area (closer to Philly).

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Anyone in or around this area?