Author Topic: Submit/Vote on Questions: bitsharesx "Delegate Voice Hangout" 15-22 SEP 14  (Read 1561 times)

Offline fuzzy

Being Resolute. 

If you are a delegate, this is especially a good place to get votes.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
We need to unite under a common goal.

Come to the hangouts Asian brothern that speak English.

Offline fuzzy

I have taken the time and made a decision to organize and (help) run a Delegate Hangout for all delegates who want to attend over the course of the next week. 

They will begin Monday and will end the following Sunday--a full 7 days of mayhem.  There will be two halves to each night. 
  • The first half will be from 9:30PM - 11:30PM EST. 

• We will then break and resume 2:30AM - 4:30AM EST.

This is done to help bring people on from different times.  If these times fit with your schedule, feel free to start your own event and use the Mumble Server Free of Charge, here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4150.0

Delegates will be given 10-15 minutes to answer the top 3 questions asked.  So ask them & vote on them here:  http://www.reddit.com/r/BeyondBitcoinShow/comments/2gdrql/submit_and_vote_on_questions_for_the_bitsharesx/

Delegates will then be given 5 minutes for audience questions...

All of this will be recorded and I will post it to Soundcloud unedited.  Delegates who wish to donate 1%-10%(Max) of their fees to BeyondBitcoinx, bitSapphire or CLains' Donation fund will be given First Slots on the Beyond Bitcoin Slate (as long as you are not doing anything crazy--like funding the Rothschilds).  Sorry if it sounds unfair everyone, but I have to stop paying these volunteers out of pocket! :P

*P.S.  I need a full time volunteer editor for the Multiple Elections we will no doubt have coming up...please consider volunteering!*
*P.S.  I need a volunteer to be a co-moderator (in the case I need to step away from the keyboard during these periods of time...please consider volunteering!)*

« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 04:25:19 am by theFuzz »