Author Topic: To the delegates who are not publishing GLD, EUR, etc price feeds  (Read 3876 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I am a little undecided whether the charity delegates should take part in this .. because for them it is a cost that can be avoided .. :-\

or am I too picky on this?! Interested to hear your thought on this ..

they should! we think that bitAssets like bitGLD will be something like catalyst's on the bitshares ecosystem... If that is true your future BTSX donations will be much more valuable  ;)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
It does cost a single transaction fee .. so 0.5BTSX each update .. so maybe up to every 2-4 hours ..

we are indeed talking about pennies here .. yet .. I am undecided of how the charity delegates should take part ..
I will let the community gather some fact over the night and read through it tomorrow .. have nice day .. good night :-)

Offline cryptillionaire

• View Profile
I am a little undecided whether the charity delegates should take part in this .. because for them it is a cost that can be avoided .. :-\

How much does it cost to publish a feed?
I've been looking into publishing hundreds of feeds, but if it's going to cost btsx to do so.. might have to reevaluate that one..

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
 +5% BitGLD will be one of our best marketing tools.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
I'd love to hear why delegates are waiting to publish feeds. Is it simply because they don't know that the community is asking for them, or do they believe the feeds shouldn't be published? I'll refer you to this thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=8759.0 and the listing of assets here: https://bitsharesblocks.com/assets

In particular, we're 11 delegates short for GLD and 21 short for EUR. Would be nice to get these trading soon!
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."