Author Topic: How do I create a DAC???  (Read 1927 times)

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Thats great, enjoy your stay! Want to go there as well some day. For now Im in Caribbean which is quite relaxing too lol
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline jann

• View Profile
Thanks - appreciate it. It might give you a smile to say I live in the Amazon jungle and will be back out in the village with no internet (or electricity or running water for that matter) for a few days. Just to let you know how far this stuff is reaching. I'll pick it all up when I'm back on the grid.

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
im driving right niw mate, wilk send a couple of links in  an hour or two
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline jann

• View Profile
Where's the best overview of it all please?

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
I want to do something a little different to music.

Can I offer pre-release shares? For example, if I set up a BitShares account and offer shares, say thru the forum? Someone can then send me BitShares to be a share owner.

Are u sure u've read how all this works?

Offline jann

• View Profile
I want to do something a little different to music.

Can I offer pre-release shares? For example, if I set up a BitShares account and offer shares, say thru the forum? Someone can then send me BitShares to be a share owner.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
BitShares Music will do this. Just wait.

Offline jann

• View Profile
I need your help please, oh techies!!!
I want to create whatever it needs, for example, to promote a song, and allow anyone with BitShares to buy a share in it.

Do I need to create a DAC?
How do I do that, please?

I'm not a coder, is there anyone out there who could do it for me (I'll send you some BitShares for your time)

Thanks