Author Topic: Top 100 richest BTSX address?  (Read 2642 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I haven't claimed any of my BTSX yet and the reasons are simple:

1. I am waiting for a secure and stable client

2. No reason to sell any below $1

3. I don't have a big stake. I didn't understand AGS and was holding few expensive PTS.

4. Can always day trade, and play around with these low prices by injecting new money in the system.

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
Is it possible to generate a Top 100 BTSX address? also someone can build a distribution graph?

Top 100 address is contradict to Titan's privacy provision. Is that not the case?

I don't think so, since the blockchain has to record who has what, so it should be possible to know the top 100 address? but we won't know who actually owns these address (ie which id associates to which address). Correct me if I'm wrong about this.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
This, but also think about why such a big stake of the total BTSX are still unclaimed...??? Any guesses...

but unclaimed stakes are decreasing a little bit every day...  ;)

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
Could you expand why? So that it's out there for everyone to see...

I don't think that it's necessary for him to explain himself as IMO it's obvious, and secondly it's none of our business. My speculation is that he is a long term BTSX bull, but not bullish enough (possibly a short term decision due to market variables) to redeem his BTSX and go short.

Maybe I am wrong, but this seems likely.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 10:46:32 am by CoinHoarder »
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Is it possible to generate a Top 100 BTSX address? also someone can build a distribution graph?

Top 100 address is contradict to Titan's privacy provision. Is that not the case?
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline wrzkll

• View Profile
  • BitShares: dara
That does not make much sense as every single transaction gets a NEW address .. no way to link it to an account ... TITAN rox :)

This.

A distribution graph would be possible to be made from genesis.json though. I'm not sure how accurate it would be as people could of donated to AGS from multiple addresses, both btc and PTS addresses, or held AGS and PTS. Thus if they got their stake multiple ways, it would be listed as different addresses in the genesis block. I guess the same goes with all purely PoS coins though.. People can donate with multiple addresses and distribution graphs may be inaccurate.

This, but also think about why such a big stake of the total BTSX are still unclaimed...??? Any guesses...

FWIW 80% of mine is unclaimed... there's just no reason to do it yet.

Could you expand why? So that it's out there for everyone to see...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 01:00:20 am by wrzkll »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
That does not make much sense as every single transaction gets a NEW address .. no way to link it to an account ... TITAN rox :)

This.

A distribution graph would be possible to be made from genesis.json though. I'm not sure how accurate it would be as people could of donated to AGS from multiple addresses, both btc and PTS addresses, or held AGS and PTS. Thus if they got their stake multiple ways, it would be listed as different addresses in the genesis block. I guess the same goes with all purely PoS coins though.. People can donate with multiple addresses and distribution graphs may be inaccurate.

I know people whose 80% is unclaimed  mainly for that reason! 'That' being less traceable to them....
On a different note, BM will not be very happy to hear 80% of your stake is not voting  :)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 12:05:15 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

This.

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

This.

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile

This.

https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline kokojie

• View Profile