Author Topic: NuBits  (Read 80072 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
... just another altcoin. people may have wasted their investments . but who knows?

The 4th dimension (aka time/ing) is what will mater, as it does with with so many decision involving money...

[example] Last night I knew what I have to do...started entering the order...but my BTSX client broke...I took it as a bad sign (I know..)... never entered the order... in the morning 0.75 BTC in unrealized gains...
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 04:09:29 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
... just another altcoin. people may have wasted their investments . but who knows?

Offline xfund

• View Profile
    • FUND投票基金
  • BitShares: xfund
Asset:FUND

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

"Nubits" (mmm... pet food?)

My healthy thought was some mobile granola bar bites. Honestly, it does look like a food product whenever I see the name.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
That's a pretty small pool...we wanna go swim in an ocean.

Offline oldman

• View Profile
Regardless, I think it's time for Bitshares to really up our marketing game. I have heard we've been waiting to fix bugs and the software is ready for prime time. I think now that we have competition we should advance this timeline and the time is now! Despite our opinions on being a better solution to the same problem, the better technological/ideological solution doesn't always win!

Which would you buy?

"Nubits" (mmm... pet food?)

"Bitshares" (mmm... Bitcoin stock?)

Time and branding are favorable. No need to rush.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 01:53:05 am by OldMan »

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

I like it! 

Just remember you have one time to make a first impression.......and thats usually at your first introduction.   

The good news is that 99.999% of our ultimate users will be getting that first impression in the Future after that new window opens.   :)

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline James212

• View Profile
If you saw what brian+cass+marketing bros were up to I think you'd be ok with waiting another month or so before a "big" push. I hate vague promises of "something big is coming", but actually...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We will quickly start loosing our launch benefit window for marketing by the end of Sept IMO.  I hope whatever they have cooking is VERY substantial.  Enough to overcome this lost opportunity.

+5%

Relax and enjoy the chance to spend one more paycheck at these prices.    ;)

The window they plan to open is to a whole new world of users who have never even heard of coinmarketcap.

This, in turn, will place BTSX at #2 on coinmarketcap and constitute the real cryptogeek "launch benefit window" you are talking about.

"Roads?  Where we're going they don't need roads!"

I like it! 

Just remember you have one time to make a first impression.......and thats usually at your first introduction.   
Also, I think we should try to quickly secure as many of the "cream of the crop" of the current crypto community   (the critical thinkers and though leaders-probably 10% - 15%) before moving on to the wider market. 
BTS: theangelwaveproject

Tuck Fheman

With nubits, buy the rumor sell the news

+5%

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
If you saw what brian+cass+marketing bros were up to I think you'd be ok with waiting another month or so before a "big" push. I hate vague promises of "something big is coming", but actually...

We will quickly start loosing our launch benefit window for marketing by the end of Sept IMO.  I hope whatever they have cooking is VERY substantial.  Enough to overcome this lost opportunity.

+5%

Relax and enjoy the chance to spend one more paycheck at these prices.    ;)

The window they plan to open is to a whole new world of users who have never even heard of coinmarketcap.

This, in turn, will place BTSX at #2 on coinmarketcap and constitute the real cryptogeek "launch benefit window" you are talking about.

"Roads?  Where we're going they don't need roads!"

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

+5%

Offline James212

• View Profile

BTS: theangelwaveproject

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile

Sounds good
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
Let's see what its volume looks like in a couple of weeks. People may just be trying it out, especially Peercoiners. Is it possible also that market makers and their bots need to acquire a supply with which to conduct their trading activity?

I assume that was done privately off the exchanges, but it is possible. I agree we will get a better feel for the volume in a few weeks or so.

Regardless, I think it's time for Bitshares to really up our marketing game. I have heard we've been waiting to fix bugs and the software is ready for prime time. I think now that we have competition we should advance this timeline and the time is now! Despite our opinions on being a better solution to the same problem, the better technological/ideological solution doesn't always win!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 11:33:26 pm by CoinHoarder »
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game