Author Topic: NEW DAC:Just Dice Shares  (Read 3634 times)

Offline Riverhead

My best shot using Google Translate:

Yesterday evening look Bitshares Dice, did not see the progress. Maybe they are busy BTSX a. But could not the same idea.

My idea is this:

1. distribution scheme similar to DNS.

2 is called Just Dice Shares (JDS). As can be seen from the name will try to learn from JD, another will remain as simple as possible.

3. House Edge - 1%

4. all JDS holders for House. bet to win, then win JDS provided by the issuance, which is equivalent to all holders pro rata JDS lost dicer. bet loses the case, losing JDS direct burn out. This is not the same with JustDice aim is to simplify the program without affecting the results.

Results after 5 dice to try to come out. The goal 10 seconds, for five seconds.

6. mathematics ensure fairness, this will limit the rate of 5. The basic idea is that 101 delegates, delegate the n-th random number from the first block of the n-2个generating a secret个selected from the top 101. Chose n-2 is to ensure that a block can know in advance who the next delegate is to ensure that possible future network optimization. Randomly selected from the 101 delegates is to ensure that delegates can not cheat. The idea roughly plan: my time is extremely limited, only use the point of the night time, so here is presented for reference, plus my C also put down a long time, only read the code more difficult to write and debug, so Progress can only reference. I hope to have a master join or direct by this idea. I am more accustomed to fast iterative or rapid failure, so the plan is to release as soon as possible (such as the first week of the testnet).

1 week: clone BTSX code, renamed the JDS, set up and run testnet (JDST). So this step simply copy BTSX renamed.
2 week: roll the dice and return the results and adjust the overall winners and losers and dicer balance cli support
1 week: cast dice GUI support
2 week: GUI rewritten, simplified and optimized. Simplification is to remove the functioning of markets. Optimization is the interface changes, such as the use of large fonts and move style.
2 week: complete GUI, such as my bets, all bets and so on.

Welcome to tucao, suggestions or team.

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
I knew I should have paid better attention in Chinese class. Anyone care to put together an English translation?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
+5%
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
I knew I should have paid better attention in Chinese class. Anyone care to put together an English translation?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。