Author Topic: BitShares Reviewed by CoinSource  (Read 2442 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
I doubt he is intentionally omitting pertinent facts about % allocation, % social consensus, BitShares DNS, Music, Play, Vote, Feb 28th, and that AGS donation period has ended. Also BitShares X is not a currency. Also the context makes everything else wrong as well.  :P

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
He is saying Angelshares will only ever give you shares in BTSX, unless I missed something AGS can and will be honored by other DACs like your own and the music DAC etc.

He means it does not grant (does not give you a legal right) to such shares.

>>... does not grant a holder a stake in Invictus Innovations, DACs...
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline svk

He is saying Angelshares will only ever give you shares in BTSX, unless I missed something AGS can and will be honored by other DACs like your own and the music DAC etc.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Yea that was really bad! Amazing how wrong they get AGS for one, and most of their info on BTSX seems to be either outdated or just plain wrong..

Angelshares itself, contrary to popular belief, does not grant a holder a stake in Invictus Innovations, DACs, or anything pertaining to Bitshares. Angelshares is a crowd-funded “thank you” for donating Bitcoins or Protoshares to further progress the development of Bitshares. When investors invest in AngelShares, they get a part of of a currency called Bitshares X.

Lol what??

How is that wrong?
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Markus

• View Profile
I think this article was compiled by an AI.
If you look at it from that perspective it is actually amazing how good they are by now. Just wait another ten years and you won't notice any difference to a human writer.

Offline svk

Yea that was really bad! Amazing how wrong they get AGS for one, and most of their info on BTSX seems to be either outdated or just plain wrong..

Angelshares itself, contrary to popular belief, does not grant a holder a stake in Invictus Innovations, DACs, or anything pertaining to Bitshares. Angelshares is a crowd-funded “thank you” for donating Bitcoins or Protoshares to further progress the development of Bitshares. When investors invest in AngelShares, they get a part of of a currency called Bitshares X.

Lol what??
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
I sent them a quick email... we'll see what happens.

great!

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
What a mess of an article. Wow. Does CoinSource have editors?

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I sent them a quick email... we'll see what happens.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.