Author Topic: Would appreciate help on reddit thread from people knowledgeable about DPOS  (Read 2036 times)

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag
Thank you everyone for your kind words.

This is the hard slog that is teaching theists about atheism.
Speaking from experience, the parallels are truly uncanny.

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
yeah arhag, your responses are rocking it.   This is the hard slog that is teaching theists about atheism.   One at a time among slurry of insuslts.  That is who they will be won over.
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile
Arhag you are a force of measured reason. Unbelievable effort and it seems fruitful where I had written the thread off.
Well done sir.

I agree. Arhag, please put a tipping address in your signature. These efforts should really be recognized in more than a pat on the back in the forum. (hint, hint I3) Some of these troopers are spending a lot time on these efforts, and especially on reddit it is so important.

Offline Riverhead

Arhag you are a force of measured reason. Unbelievable effort and it seems fruitful where I had written the thread off.
Well done sir.

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Thank you. I know it's exhausting; I've helped carry some harsh /r/ threads myself. Ya dun good.

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
Some of us in the Marketing forum had agreed to let that thread die. It's been negative and filled with comments that don't add much; those particular people don't seem worth engaging. You've done a nice job breathing life into it, though, and making a case for DPOS.

I don't know, my philosophy is if I can convince a die-hard POW supporter to at least go on the fence (which I think I can say I have done at least twice already), then that is marketing gold right there. Plus some end up asking very good questions and if we can create good answers for those questions, then we create this arsenal of responses that we can refer to when trying to convince other Bitcoin supporters.

Anyway, I'm done with reddit for the day. That thread thoroughly exhausted me. But again, if knowledgeable people want to go in to answer remaining questions and fill in the gaps, I would appreciate it.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Some of us in the Marketing forum had agreed to let that thread die. It's been negative and filled with comments that don't add much; those particular people don't seem worth engaging. You've done a nice job breathing life into it, though, and making a case for DPOS.

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
Finally some people are asking great technical questions about BitShares on r/Bitcoin rather than just dismissing it or spreading FUD about it. In particular, I am doing my best to answer some really great questions by Natanael_L on this thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2grsrt/bitsharesx_impossible_to_understand/.

I don't want people to come in just for moral support. But if people have very good technical knowledge and can do a great job answering the questions, I would really appreciate your help (and it would also be nice to have people to fact check me so I don't accidentally say something incorrect). It would be ideal to have some devs comment, but I don't want to burden them with this when they have far more important things to do.