Author Topic: Glad I got out of bitcoin...  (Read 5226 times)

Offline fuzzy

wait until Ethereum opens up trading of their vapor token with multiple gateways open around the world...perfectly timed after bitcoin loses a crap ton of value.  *takes off tinfoil hat*

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Price is at $422 as of this post.

All in BTSX.

It's going to keep dropping for a long time too because the Mt Gox hackers now that they know about the bounty are probably cashing all the way out in a panic.

When hundreds of thousands of Bitcoins are stolen then imagine what it could do to the price if someone decides to sell just 100,000 Bitcoins over the course of a month.

Bounty?? I haven't been in /r/Bitcoin for a few weeks (BitShares obsessed :P) so I'm not totally up to date on whats happening.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

All in BTSX.

It's going to keep dropping for a long time too because the Mt Gox hackers now that they know about the bounty are probably cashing all the way out in a panic.

When hundreds of thousands of Bitcoins are stolen then imagine what it could do to the price if someone decides to sell just 100,000 Bitcoins over the course of a month.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

All in BTSX.