Author Topic: Good idea to reallocate part of dev fund for NMC and BTC?  (Read 8224 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
1% of your DNS is 60k USD at 6 million market cap. Ask some of the marketers on this forum what they could do with 60k USD. Now consider whether the promise of money spent that way won't increase the value of your DAC more than dropping this or that way.

Offline yellowecho

I think there's more to gain than to lose... especially at only 1%
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline cgafeng

It's hard to say good or bad, may be good chance to try.
BTC:1EYwcZ9cYVj6C9LMLafdcjK9wicVMDV376

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
I think it's a good idea, too. (Disclaimer: I'm holding less than 10 NMC).

The NMC community knows better than anyone else what the DNS DAC is about and what potential it has - IMO they are less likely to dump than the average PTS/AGS holder.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I have always been for a drop on NMC. Even bigger percent than 1%.

Now, making the PTS and AGS taking a cut is what I would suggest (maybe 1 % from the dev and 2% from both PTS and AGS; for a total of 5%), but I do not know if it will be warmly welcomed by others...
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I keep going back and forth on this one. What do you think about 1% of the initial supply to each?

The biggest argument against it has been that they would simply claim and dump... but what if it's only 1%?

So dev allocation would go from 20% to 18%.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.