Author Topic: Dan Larimer - Your thoughts on what's happening to Bitcoin right now  (Read 18740 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Dear Mr. Larimer,

I would like your take on what's currently happening to the price of Bitcoin and where you think it's headed or will you discuss this in the Beyond Bitcoin Hangout, thanks

-bluebit

I'm not a Larimer, but I read a good theory yesterday. Basically.. the Alibaba IPO is sucking money out of the ecosystem. A lot of the price support has been coming from China, and they are mostly interested in getting a piece of one of China's biggest and most successful companies. If one of our bilingual friends from China could weigh in on this theory, I would appreciate it.

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/16481/bitcoin-price-dropped-today/

well,Alibaba IPO is sucking money from the Americans......Chinese can't buy American stock even if they want to ....
 :P

Anyone in the world can buy American stock on the NYSE or NASDAQ.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
Dear Mr. Larimer,

I would like your take on what's currently happening to the price of Bitcoin and where you think it's headed or will you discuss this in the Beyond Bitcoin Hangout, thanks

-bluebit

Why do you think he has to have an opinion on that?

Dear tonyk: I just love how you're always so needlessly confrontational. In this instance, is it because you think BM is unable to protect his own time, and if you berate bluebit for asking a totally legitimate question (that most of us, I'm sure, would love an answer to), somehow you'll keep BM from answering?

Is it because your name wasn't on this thread yet and in your self-aggrandizing manner you couldn't help interjecting something unnecessarily aggressive?

Or maybe it's just that bluebit is on your extensive list of forum members that you personally dislike.

In any case, as you can see from this post, I'm a big fan of your style of turning potentially useful threads into pointless tangential arguments.

Sincerely, biophil

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
Dear Mr. Larimer,

-bluebit

He doesn't need to answer, I'm just asking because I see him as a leader.
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

Offline nedscott

• View Profile
looks like an elevator on its last wire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Dear Mr. Larimer,

-bluebit

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
Dear Mr. Larimer,

-bluebit

I'm not a Larimer, but I read a good theory yesterday. Basically.. the Alibaba IPO is sucking money out of the ecosystem. A lot of the price support has been coming from China, and they are mostly interested in getting a piece of one of China's biggest and most successful companies. If one of our bilingual friends from China could weigh in on this theory, I would appreciate it.

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/16481/bitcoin-price-dropped-today/

https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
Dear Mr. Larimer,

-bluebit
BTSX TipMe: bluebit