Author Topic: short / medium term price speculation for BTSX  (Read 7263 times)

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
Just wow, i made a prediction here and immediately the price was destroyed... talk about a bad timing and luck  :-[

Offline Crossover

• View Profile
its over, 0.024 was only strong resistance, i sold all funds on 0.023
now i wait it on 0.001 then maybe it rebound again

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
Yes stuff on bter going crazy. I guess I have to buy some more with my funds for music presale.

lzr1900

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
I'd love to have not invested all my available money already :/.

Sellwall of 40 bitcoins worth of BTSX at 0.0000575 BTC (on BTER)... Gosh
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline matt608

• View Profile
I noticed bitUSD market cap and volume went up today.  Looks like people are hedging within the system against BTSX falling :)  If it goes down much more i'll double down, a united Bitshares under BM new proposal sounds stronger than ever.

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
Price down, so much sell volume... any idea why ? are we losing all our chinese investors ?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
BTSX market cap is now as it was 1 year ago and bitcoin is half it's market cap than 1 year ago..There is no way Litecoin is on the 2nd place for long.It just doesn't make sense...so be cool...By next year these prices will be a looonggg history... Unless ofcourse bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem is crashed by Governments and soft hands dumping all over the place their cryptoassets (I seriously doubt about this..)
Interesting article on coindesk in relation to regulations:
http://www.coindesk.com/lawsky-bitcoin-developers-miners-exempt-bitlicense/
The exact definition of mining may carry some importance. POS is a form of mining...

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I also think the Music DAC's fundraiser is pulling some money that might have gone into BTSX. That has contributed, at least, to the BTSX price staying relatively stable or even dropping a bit. The market cap of the BitShares ecosystem is steadily growing. And waiting to take off.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
BTSX market cap is now as it was 1 year ago and bitcoin is half it's market cap than 1 year ago..There is no way Litecoin is on the 2nd place for long.It just doesn't make sense...so be cool...By next year these prices will be a looonggg history... Unless ofcourse bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem is crashed by Governments and soft hands dumping all over the place their cryptoassets (I seriously doubt about this..)

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
What is happening to BTSX right now on BTER, BTC38, and the other exchanges, to me, is meaningless. We are only known to a very very small audience of crypto-heads and most of them have their heads so far up Bitcoin's ass they can't tell a scam coin from an emerging ecosystem.

Yeah but where is the ecosystem ? BitUSD has been around for a while now and no retailers have yet expressed any interest in selling at stable crypto prices.

Barely anyone is talking about BitUSD: http://topsy.com/s?q=bitusd

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
What is happening to BTSX right now on BTER, BTC38, and the other exchanges, to me, is meaningless. We are only known to a very very small audience of crypto-heads and most of them have their heads so far up Bitcoin's ass they can't tell a scam coin from an emerging ecosystem.
+5%

Offline Riverhead

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
We all know what will happen when the push happens, but do we all know that we all know yet? Not so much. Until then we will see an increase in tension until leaks become rumors spreading like wildfire, and even then we must wait for the official signal to trigger The Event.