Author Topic: We must work from Heart!  (Read 1394 times)

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Careful there, Jack Ma might be Athenian. Or Borg.

I feel like BitShares has assimilated me.

1000 years from now: "how did the borg originate?"
"well it started as an attempt to improve AI to the point where certain DACs could reduce the need for employees and be more self-sustaining... it just kind of took off from there."
lol lol +1

merockstar

I feel like BitShares has assimilated me.

1000 years from now: "how did the borg originate?"
"well it started as an attempt to improve AI to the point where certain DACs could reduce the need for employees and be more self-sustaining... it just kind of took off from there."

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 03:14:21 am by donkeypong »

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
 +5% +5%

Dan (Bytemaster) gets it.

We have to be his unofficial team.

xeroc, gamey, theFuzz, JoeyD, jabbajabba, DataSecurityNode, James212, robrigo, OldMan, CLains, Gentso1, Riverhead, luckybit, ripplexiaoshan, emski, Shentist, delulo, donkeypong, merockstar, oco101.  These are all Spartans, (the 300 movie).  These are all hardcore individuals of different personalities and ways but make no mistake they are all hardcore and committed.  For the ones I have not included you can become hardcore through your committment to the cryptocurreny sphere and specifically bitshares.

We have people.  We need more.  Ive named 20 there are 300 Spartans (obviously we dont have to be exactly 300 we can be more or less)

We must gain the trust of the outsiders of bitshares of cryptocurrency and bring them in.  Each one of these individuals is doing whatever they can do to do what they can to advance us.  We are building the ecosystem.  (Some of the ideas of this speech have been inspired by Jack Ma Chairman of Alibaba)

« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 05:06:17 am by eagleeye »