Author Topic: [ANN] Nuclear Bunker Data Center Joins BitShares Exchange Network  (Read 5522 times)

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+5%

So will the BunkerDEX be your own hosted wallet through which users access these new services?

No, BunkerDEX is an exchange on the BitShares network.

We will be integrating a hosted wallet however with our services as you mentioned. They are just technically two different things.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline roadscape

+5%

So will the BunkerDEX be your own hosted wallet through which users access these new services?
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

exciting news - nice work DSN!!

I've been to bunkershares.ca watched the videos; filled in an email (no facebook) and waiting for more information about the pre-sale.
Q. is the $20 Coupon + 1000 FREE Shares available as part of the Social Campaign or for all presale participants?

btw - another great payout today!! minebitshares.com most profitable mining pool on the net!. Cheers :)

The refer contest and program is for social participants only. If you have another email you can still go back and login using twitter or facebook.. but those that are not using the login do not get to participate in the refer program. We stated that in the landing page prior to entering your email. There was a number of reasons for this, but in order to have the refer program and allow people to enter without using social logins this was the simplest way to keep both available.

Glad you are enjoying the mining.. our payouts have been awesome lately I agree! We are still developing or new pool platform.. at present having challenges with getting Quark to work properly but should have that settled soon enough.

Don't forget to http://vote.bunkermining.com so we can bring even more profits to the mining pool and to BitShares.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
exciting news - nice work DSN!!

I've been to bunkershares.ca watched the videos; filled in an email (no facebook) and waiting for more information about the pre-sale.
Q. is the $20 Coupon + 1000 FREE Shares available as part of the Social Campaign or for all presale participants?

btw - another great payout today!! minebitshares.com most profitable mining pool on the net!. Cheers :)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
those same merchants could become great POS customers too. :) The benefits are endless and will provide a lot of employment opportunities.

BINGO 8) https://beyondbitcoin.org/bitshares-munich-cash-card-or-crypto/
BitShares POS api: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17314.0.html
I'll be hiring quite a few integrators and an api Developer for this project too, more bounties coming...
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
wow .. finally this is official .. +5% and I wish you good luck!

Thanks to the BitShares’ high capacity network, the BunkerDEX will enable anyone with a SmartPhone to cash their cheques, pay bills online, and send money to their friends and family in any SmartCoin they choose.
+5% +5% +5%
Is this referring to becoming a gateway and letting Canadians use the BitShares network easier, or is this about SAFE where third parties will cash their cheque and share the risk/reward with their investors via SAFE or something?

I never thought of the Rewards Debit crossing over with the SAFE like that. It sounds like you are suggesting the two can be used in a way to create local remittance centers from businesses that want to participate.. like a convenience store for example.

This line specifically though is only referring to the Debit service that will provide daily banking to Canadians via the BitShares network.

This idea is interesting though, will see if it provides some kind of opportunity.
Yeah, local convenience stores in small towns or friendly neighborhoods probably know a lot of their customers by face/character and could act as the middleman in a reputation based loan. From what I've heard  of SE Asian stores they sell and provide absolutely everything and I bet they would welcome an opportunity to invest in their community members.
Shopkeeper has new profit model and a reason to sign up users to bts, local people get easy access to credit, and local investors have a way to stimulate the local economy and profit from it.
Shopkeep will only lend to people he thinks are trustworthy, and unless the customer is willing to move house they will have to face public shaming if they don't repay the loan.
Customers could 'cash cheques' or get a pay-day advance on their salary.
If shopkeep can earn good money from this they may be able to subsidise their product line in order to attract more customers.
This kind of thing may also promote a community atmosphere and a getting-to-know-you is incentivized

Well thought out..I had similar thoughts in regards to how remittance network could be established. You forgot one thing though... those same merchants could become great POS customers too. :) The benefits are endless and will provide a lot of employment opportunities.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Thanks to the BitShares’ high capacity network, the BunkerDEX will enable anyone with a SmartPhone to cash their cheques, pay bills online, and send money to their friends and family in any SmartCoin they choose.
+5% +5% +5%
Is this referring to becoming a gateway and letting Canadians use the BitShares network easier, or is this about SAFE where third parties will cash their cheque and share the risk/reward with their investors via SAFE or something?

I never thought of the Rewards Debit crossing over with the SAFE like that. It sounds like you are suggesting the two can be used in a way to create local remittance centers from businesses that want to participate.. like a convenience store for example.

This line specifically though is only referring to the Debit service that will provide daily banking to Canadians via the BitShares network.

This idea is interesting though, will see if it provides some kind of opportunity.
Yeah, local convenience stores in small towns or friendly neighborhoods probably know a lot of their customers by face/character and could act as the middleman in a reputation based loan. From what I've heard  of SE Asian stores they sell and provide absolutely everything and I bet they would welcome an opportunity to invest in their community members.
Shopkeeper has new profit model and a reason to sign up users to bts, local people get easy access to credit, and local investors have a way to stimulate the local economy and profit from it.
Shopkeep will only lend to people he thinks are trustworthy, and unless the customer is willing to move house they will have to face public shaming if they don't repay the loan.
Customers could 'cash cheques' or get a pay-day advance on their salary.
If shopkeep can earn good money from this they may be able to subsidise their product line in order to attract more customers.
This kind of thing may also promote a community atmosphere and a getting-to-know-you is incentivized
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Its awesome.  But I already knew about this one.

Easy for the market to ignore when we already knew about it, heh.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
Jonathan rocks. He deserve a serious amount of BROWNIES.PTS for his contribution.

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
cool news, Jonathan! i'm looking forward to following the bunker's successes

+5% +5% +5%

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+