Author Topic: message: 'Bitshares has stopped working'  (Read 1569 times)

hashbit

If you have crashes, do send the crash reports.  When you do, please click "Provide additional info about the problem" and give us a little info.  Something like "crashed when I clicked on 'markets'" along with an email address or forum name where we can PM you to let you know we fixed it or to ask you for other details if we need them.

It takes several minutes to set up to read a crash report, then a few more to dig through whatever logging we captured to try piece together what you were doing when it crashed, and any crash report with extra details or contact info will get much more of our attention than one without.

I've sent another crash report.  I tried the latest 0.4.18 64 bit client this time.  It always crashes soon after I click on the bitUSD:BTSX market.

hashbit

have you sent the bug report?

Yes.  I got the error twice a little while after I clicked on BitUSD/BTSX market.  I didn't include my details though.

// not a windows guys here so cant tell you much .. but I thought theses kind of crashes have been fixed for a while .. you surely installed the newest version downloaded from http://bitshares-x.info?

Yes I did that.

Offline emf

• View Profile
If you have crashes, do send the crash reports.  When you do, please click "Provide additional info about the problem" and give us a little info.  Something like "crashed when I clicked on 'markets'" along with an email address or forum name where we can PM you to let you know we fixed it or to ask you for other details if we need them.

It takes several minutes to set up to read a crash report, then a few more to dig through whatever logging we captured to try piece together what you were doing when it crashed, and any crash report with extra details or contact info will get much more of our attention than one without.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
have you sent the bug report?

// not a windows guys here so cant tell you much .. but I thought theses kind of crashes have been fixed for a while .. you surely installed the newest version downloaded from http://bitshares-x.info?

hashbit

I had trouble with my client connecting so I uninstalled the 64 bit client (I have Windows 7 64 bit), installed the 32 bit client and deleted everything but my wallet folder in %appdata%\bitshares X.  Now the client will connect and download blocks however when I click on markets - BitUSD/BTSX I get a message that "Bitshares has stopped working" and the client prompts me to send a crash report and closes.  This has happened twice.  Can anyone help get my client working again?