Author Topic: Please give feedback .. suggestions..  (Read 1502 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
I think we should also have members of the task force perhaps building infographics (if they are able or willing or want to) and memes, which we can post on facebook or imgur or whatever.

This sounds great.  Start a TASKFORCE :) Infographics might be better than memes as far as a direction.

As far as facebook.  I personally despise facebook and have no interest in building a community in such a system.  They have too much power and can randomly switch shit around.  Their privacy is atrocious and against everything I promote.  I would work with Godscreation or do it on my own and host it before I'd try that.  Now if you wish to have a facebook group you could create a TASKFORCE for it.. and cross promote it.. with updates here, pointing to facebook group. I encourage any effort like that. 

Thats one of the better things with this approach.  We're going decentralized.  So if you want a TASKFORCE and want to organize it elsewhere, you post it in the thread and point to where you want to organize or how you want to go about doing it.  Then people who are looking to get involved can see your taskforce (loolz) and determine where they wish to participate and know what the general rules/requests are.

Yes it will likely need to be heavily moderated, but I hope our userbase is sufficiently sophisticated enough that this will not be an issue. 

Sharp money is here ;)

It was just a suggestion.  I think we should be properly coordinated though.  In terms of people seeing what is important and like posting on reddit, twitter, forums, etc or whatever.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I think we should also have members of the task force perhaps building infographics (if they are able or willing or want to) and memes, which we can post on facebook or imgur or whatever.

This sounds great.  Start a TASKFORCE :) Infographics might be better than memes as far as a direction.

As far as facebook.  I personally despise facebook and have no interest in building a community in such a system.  They have too much power and can randomly switch shit around.  Their privacy is atrocious and against everything I promote.  I would work with Godscreation or do it on my own and host it before I'd try that.  Now if you wish to have a facebook group you could create a TASKFORCE for it.. and cross promote it.. with updates here, pointing to facebook group. I encourage any effort like that. 

Thats one of the better things with this approach.  We're going decentralized.  So if you want a TASKFORCE and want to organize it elsewhere, you post it in the thread and point to where you want to organize or how you want to go about doing it.  Then people who are looking to get involved can see your taskforce (loolz) and determine where they wish to participate and know what the general rules/requests are.

Yes it will likely need to be heavily moderated, but I hope our userbase is sufficiently sophisticated enough that this will not be an issue. 

Sharp money is here ;)
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

***Update***

Sorry for the double posts will not do again.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 03:09:34 am by eagleeye »

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
This is a great start gamey.  We need to maybe have a private facebook group which has a better layout then the features on a forum and is for your soldiers.

Also we need to do the grassroots efforts to recruit people into this, everyone will have different time constraints, be different types of soldiers/volunteers/loyalists/etc, and etc.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Ok I think I am done for now.  I will also be merging in some of the work I did in the grassroots thread in marketing.  I'll probably end up requesting that thread being deleted and moving it in here where we can keep track of everything in the BTSX ecosystem to support in a community building manner via TASKFORCES!!!!!!!! (lol)

Oldman suggested reddit bump thread be in general discussion.  I am not opposed to that.  It does seem reasonable since reddit is time critical.  I know I read discussion a lot more than the other subforums. 

Thoughts ?

Anyway, the goal is to win and have fun doing it !

Offline gamey

• View Profile

I want feedback.  This is kinda a weird thing.  It works in my mind, but it is yet another "experiment".  I hope we can get it to work.  So I'm going to flesh it out the way I see it in my head and I'd love to get feedback.  +5%s are good :)  -5%'s are good too :(  Either way!