Author Topic: volume-price today  (Read 1691 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
this is very good advise indeed..thank you very much!

To be honest I have completely forgotten about DCA and you are right I should probably make a plan and get more disciplined...

On the other hand there was another trading strategy to DCA which I think works better. I don't remember how it is called but it goes something like this:

when the price falls compared to the previous month you increase your investment for that month and when it falls you reduce it, over a time period for the cumulative total amount planed to invest. I think this usually works better than the DCA. Do you remember how it is called?

Offline oldman

• View Profile
I doubt it is because of this...

I think it is because I sold 20k BTSX 2 days ago @ 0.00074 and obviously I bought back 18k BTSX today @ 0.000082...lol...

I am really bad at short term trading...Every time the same thing...It is like if I am followed... ::)

I hate receiving unsolicited advice, but I'm going to give some anyways: Set your exits, hold your stake and DCA to increase exposure. This is experience talking.

As to the recent price movement... I would speculate that the lack of miners is making OTC/off-market accumulation difficult for folks.

4.17 is pretty awesome, the platform is maturing, the conference is coming and the marketing folks are gearing up.

Offline roadscape

Didn't get nearly enough BTSX in the 7500's  :'(

BTSX seemed to shoot up when Bitcoin fell below 410.
Doge rally was strange but fun to watch.
I think Bitcoin is driving people mad. It was a weird day.
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

chryspano

day trading is like gambling to me, I try to avoid it at all costs. Holding is the key for people like us with no trading skills

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I doubt it is because of this...

I think it is because I sold 20k BTSX 2 days ago @ 0.00074 and obviously I bought back 18k BTSX today @ 0.000082...lol...

I am really bad at short term trading...Every time the same thing...It is like if I am followed... ::)

chryspano

If you saw what brian+cass+marketing bros were up to I think you'd be ok with waiting another month or so before a "big" push. I hate vague promises of "something big is coming", but actually...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We will quickly start loosing our launch benefit window for marketing by the end of Sept IMO.  I hope whatever they have cooking is VERY substantial.  Enough to overcome this lost opportunity.

+5%

Relax and enjoy the chance to spend one more paycheck at these prices.    ;)

The window they plan to open is to a whole new world of users who have never even heard of coinmarketcap.

This, in turn, will place BTSX at #2 on coinmarketcap and constitute the real cryptogeek "launch benefit window" you are talking about.

"Roads?  Where we're going they don't need roads!"

Maybe this...

but in the past we had lots of days with this trading volume

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
did i miss something? What happened and price and volume increased today?