Author Topic: Who let the DOGEs Out?  (Read 10563 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

So...you're saying that all that growth from developing a good brand still lies ahead of us like an untapped gold vein?   ;)
I doubt that we are doing a good job establishing a good brand ( look at our current marketing and pr).

well, yes yes I know things will change "soon", before we know it. But hey Stan I read that Vikram has changed the summer pre-announcement post and removed the detail on the date. what's up with that?

The PR and marketing dilemma I believe are going to solved largely by delegate delegate.dposhub-org with what is being created to showcase the community activity to the worldwide audience and mass media outlets. Vote for them!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline bubble789

• View Profile
lol, well not only bitshares but software developing in general i guess :)
... Vikram has changed the summer pre-announcement post and removed the detail on the date. what's up with that?
BitShares success rate to fulfill deadlines: 0%
Explains it for me :D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
... Vikram has changed the summer pre-announcement post and removed the detail on the date. what's up with that?
BitShares success rate to fulfill deadlines: 0%
Explains it for me :D

Offline bubble789

• View Profile
So...you're saying that all that growth from developing a good brand still lies ahead of us like an untapped gold vein?   ;)
I doubt that we are doing a good job establishing a good brand ( look at our current marketing and pr).

well, yes yes I know things will change "soon", before we know it. But hey Stan I read that Vikram has changed the summer pre-announcement post and removed the detail on the date. what's up with that?

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
What does DOGE have that is driving it higher than Nxt?

A good brand.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Here we go.  We are in lockstep with Doge.  All BTS and Doge moves are happening within 24 hours of each other.

look at the volume ...... DOGE is obviously attracting more money even the % of rising look the same with BTS .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Here we go.  We are in lockstep with Doge.  All BTS and Doge moves are happening within 24 hours of each other.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

A good brand.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

I think dogecoin is just a viral meme. Eventually like all memes it won't be funny anymore and...

just look at the great pepe market crash of 2015, for example. even my rare pepe's are near worthless now. =/

Tuck Fheman

wolong.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Dream is destiny, and belief is what creates reality. There is always transcendent possibilities, always an absurd logic that can materialize out of thin air for no reason whatsoever. In the ears of a speculator your fantasy is pocket change, the price a representation of an imagined value in a mythical landscape.

Marketers on this forum talked about how people over at reddit bitcoin sub were some of the most jaded, cynical people you'd ever meet. Next sentence they are talking about how easy it is to lower their defenses to smuggle in the BitShares message. We have to go deep, and deeper still. The moment you stop someone else will one-you-up.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
DOGE moved above NXT on Coin Market Cap. Are they going to the moon now?
How cares about the moon when we are going to mars or even pluto?

but anyway, no one knows whats up with doge ..

Offline jokb235

• View Profile
DOGE moved above NXT on Coin Market Cap. Are they going to the moon now?

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
GoCoin processes Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin and GoCoin is part of PayPal announcement.
So PayPal announcement is good for Dogecoin was my understanding

I have similar thoughts:
Doge merged mine with litecoin a few weeks back which gave it a renewed life to a ailing network.

Its appears to be rising now from the Paypal deal with Gocoin which supports acceptance for Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin.  Its possible, the price impact has been greater on dogecoin because it has uplifted the coin as a more "serious" form of payment, whereas Bitcoin and Litecoin always had that front face.

+5%   Right now 4 among the 5 top five competitors on CoinMarketCap, have had very positive "mainstreaming" news come out in the past week.   Bitcoin, Litecoin and Doge will be (in some way) accepted by Paypal.   Ripple has sealed agreements with U.S. banks for the first time.   Out of the top five, only Bitshares has not had news.  Granted we are much younger than any of these players and I'm sure some good news will come in good time.......... (Just thinking out loud, it would be great if we could seal the Overstock deal!  :) )

Yet at the moment, we're out-performing everything except for Doge. Doge was beaten down and this PayPal announcement must have given the tweenies some reason to invest their allowance checks after this week's chores. BTSX, without any news today, is up over 11%.

Offline kisa

• View Profile

DOGE has a fun legendary meme out there used by non - tech media crowd. There is no business like show business