Author Topic: Any Chinese translators want to translate what is going on here?  (Read 9362 times)

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
I will also have some "fund" if you please..
thanks
what is your BTSX account name?
Can you send some fund for me too? Thanks.   ;)

BTSX account name: vlight
haha send me what ever you're sending these guys.
account name: mysto

Offline xfund

• View Profile
    • FUND投票基金
  • BitShares: xfund
Where does the value of FUNDs come from? Do the delegates have received votes buy FUNDS with CNY or BTSX?

There are four partners:(1)voter  (2)delegate   (3)fund holder  (4)fund dealer
"Fund dealer"  give funds to "voter(who vote to some delegates)".
"Delegate" give some dividends to "Fund dealer" (after in 101).
"Fund dealer" create buy wall for " fund holder".
Asset:FUND

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Where does the value of FUNDs come from? Do the delegates have received votes buy FUNDS with CNY or BTSX?

Offline xfund

• View Profile
    • FUND投票基金
Did I understand this right? A voters has to vote for at least 14 of 27 delegates that participate in the "Fund program"?
yes

The question is whether the "FUNDs" voters get for voting are worth anything? Can they be redeemed for CNY or BTSX? If they can plus if the redeemed amount (in CNY or BTSX) is worth a considerable amount of money then the problems described in here https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5775.msg77880#msg77880 apply.
Worth:there may be  a little bit.
First  redeemed is buy wall .
Buy wall used : CNY  BTSX USD ROSE.

But this is more of an academic / theoretical problem at the moment. It is only a problem if bribing for votes is applied at a grand scale...
Stan and Bytemaster are social philosophers;we can experiment。

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Does "fund" have any value? Or does the amount of fund just show that you are voting for some of the delegates in the fund group?

See this https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5775.msg77810#msg77810
The happyshares concept would be harmful to any DPOS network if it is applied at scale.

I think the people who vote base on a small bribe does not have enough asset to control the system.
Rich guys who have much voting power will not accept a small bribe.

so,you get my point.after all ,DPOS voting power is not about head count,it's about the amount of the asset.

You are completely right with what you said! I would only be worried if a "voting culture" is established where shareholders do not vote anymore for the best delegates but instead for the biggest pay back.
Like you said there would be little benefit for big stakeholders to vote for delegates who are not the best for the job but give high pay backs. 2 Questions / issues arise here:
1) There is no difference between small and big shareholders here (with small shareholders the pack back is small compared to the effect they have on the delegates approval).
2) If such pay back culture is establish and wide spread once big shareholders might just do the same without thinking much about it because they might not completely comprehend that the benefit/cost ratio is negative here.

One question I have: Do you get "fund" proportional to the amount of stake you voted with or x amount of fund if you vote at all vote a delegate. The last option would be beneficial to the system because it would encourage voting at all...

Normal mode:choose the 100 delegates from the 1000 delegates,for reason:the server configuration ;system maintenance ability ;
In FUND game :choose the 14 delegates from the 27 delegates ,for reason:the server configuration ;system maintenance ability ;reward .

The reward can improve the enthusiasm of retail vote;Why we will focus on retail? Because  they don't care the vote system.

Who will leads to centralization? I think is the dealers .
We are all free , include big shareholders.We are monarch,include big shareholders.
In addition,everyone can cast opposing votes in any reason.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delegate is a company,
Voter is a shareholder,
You become a shareholder with voting rights;The company to distribute dividends to its shareholders.
                                                                                                                               --------Fund
Bytemaster:
I am not terribly worried about this kind of behavior because market competition to reduce transaction fees will quickly eliminate the potential for profit sharing.

I say let them do their best, in order to get elected they need to be in the top 101 by shareholder approval and if this is what shareholders want then that is what they will get.

Happy I appreciate the effort you are putting into the ecosystem and hope things go well for you.    One thing I can say is that compared to bitcoin we already have a ton of people reinvesting their fees/profits into helping the community in what ever way they can.

By paying 2/3 to all shareholders he has already helped increase the dividend for everyone and providing incentive for people to take some time to actually vote for him.   If he provides a reliable service then the network will continue to function. 

Lets not demonize people because of a gut reaction to "vote buying".  After all votes are personal property and if you think you benefit more by giving your vote to happy than by giving it to someone else then that is legitimate. 

I would encourage everyone to drop the personal attacks and instead make the case for why voting for some other delegate is *BETTER* than voting for happy.

A DAC is a Sovereign Co-op
Did I understand this right? A voters has to vote for at least 14 of 27 delegates that participate in the "Fund program"?

The question is whether the "FUNDs" voters get for voting are worth anything? Can they be redeemed for CNY or BTSX? If they can plus if the redeemed amount (in CNY or BTSX) is worth a considerable amount of money then the problems described in here https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5775.msg77880#msg77880 apply.

But this is more of an academic / theoretical problem at the moment. It is only a problem if bribing for votes is applied at a grand scale...

Offline mtang

• BTSX id:mtang
    • View Profile
I initiated an event : giving some feedback to standby delegates using FUND .
Chinese link is here https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=9097.0

If you guys need some FUND. You can post your standby delegate ID here (even a 0 vote delegate).

I'll send you also  :P
BTSX:wallet_approve_delegate btsx.outofcontrol true
DNS :wallet_account_set_approval mtang true
感谢给我们的受托人团队“失控”btsx.outofcontro以及she.bitrose投票。请关注FUND数字资产运作计划//立足兢兢业业的standby delegate//weibo ID:汤O包

Offline xfund

• View Profile
    • FUND投票基金
Does "fund" have any value? Or does the amount of fund just show that you are voting for some of the delegates in the fund group?

The happyshares concept would be harmful to any DPOS network if it is applied at scale.

I think the people who vote base on a small bribe does not have enough asset to control the system.

so,you get my point.after all ,DPOS voting power is not about head count,it's about the amount of the asset.

You are completely right with what you said! I would only be worried if a "voting culture" is established where shareholders do not vote anymore for the best delegates but instead for the biggest pay back.
Like you said there would be little benefit for big stakeholders to vote for delegates who are not the best for the job but give high pay backs. 2 Questions / issues arise here:
1) There is no difference between small and big shareholders here (with small shareholders the pack back is small compared to the effect they have on the delegates approval).
2) If such pay back culture is establish and wide spread once big shareholders might just do the same without thinking much about it because they might not completely comprehend that the benefit/cost ratio is negative here.

One question I have: Do you get "fund" proportional to the amount of stake you voted with or x amount of fund if you vote at all vote a delegate. The last option would be beneficial to the system because it would encourage voting at all...

Normal mode:choose the 100 delegates from the 1000 delegates,for reason:the server configuration ;system maintenance ability ;
In FUND game :choose the 14 delegates from the 27 delegates ,for reason:the server configuration ;system maintenance ability ;reward .

The reward can improve the enthusiasm of retail vote;Why we will focus on retail? Because  they don't care the vote system.

Who will leads to centralization? I think is the dealers .
We are all free , include big shareholders.We are monarch,include big shareholders.
In addition,everyone can cast opposing votes in any reason.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delegate is a company,
Voter is a shareholder,
You become a shareholder with voting rights;The company to distribute dividends to its shareholders.
                                                                                                                               --------Fund
Bytemaster:
I am not terribly worried about this kind of behavior because market competition to reduce transaction fees will quickly eliminate the potential for profit sharing.

I say let them do their best, in order to get elected they need to be in the top 101 by shareholder approval and if this is what shareholders want then that is what they will get.

Happy I appreciate the effort you are putting into the ecosystem and hope things go well for you.    One thing I can say is that compared to bitcoin we already have a ton of people reinvesting their fees/profits into helping the community in what ever way they can.

By paying 2/3 to all shareholders he has already helped increase the dividend for everyone and providing incentive for people to take some time to actually vote for him.   If he provides a reliable service then the network will continue to function. 

Lets not demonize people because of a gut reaction to "vote buying".  After all votes are personal property and if you think you benefit more by giving your vote to happy than by giving it to someone else then that is legitimate. 

I would encourage everyone to drop the personal attacks and instead make the case for why voting for some other delegate is *BETTER* than voting for happy.

A DAC is a Sovereign Co-op
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 12:13:30 pm by xfund »

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont

FUND was designed for delegates, but it's still in experiment, the rules are not finalized yet. It's just for fun at the current stage,like DOGE. Probably, tipping culture in BTSX community can use FUND. Have some FUND, have some fun~ 
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
I'd like some too please :)

ID: flux

:P  sent

I think the FUND slogan can be :have some fun    (reads like have some fund,also)

Thank you!

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
wow..you give me back 2BTSX in return for just 50000 FUND,that's too much  :P

I just saw from the market, you can directly buy 50000 FUND with just 0.15 BTSX    :P    FUND:BTSX market

very cheap.....it's our doge  :P

just a reminder:you set your transaction fee at 0.5BTSX,you can change it to 0.1BTSX,just go to the preference page.

Yes because I liked your kind gesture...
0.5 BTSX transaction fee is to further support the network! :)

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Oh,who wants some Fund,post your BTSX account here,just for fun

I like to have some 'FUND' too.  Just for fun  ;)
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
mf-tzo

What can I do with them once received? Does this mean I belong to the Chinese "FUND"? Do I have to vote for someone?

thanks! :)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I will also have some "fund" if you please..
thanks