Author Topic: Thread for matching skills with cash  (Read 1542 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
We are a young tech company based in Warsaw, Poland.

Our main areas of expertise are:
- Neural network predictions for traditional Forex markets
- Open Transactions
- Bitshares X

We are in the process of hiring skilled coders willing to participate in an ambitious and innovative project based on the Bitshares toolkit.

The main skills required are:
- solid C++ coding experience
- general familiarity with blockchain protocols (Bitcoin, Bitmessage, Bitshares X, Keyhotee)

Compensation will be either achievement based or a monthly salary paid in BTSX, bitUSD or PLN, depending on mutual agreement.
Please send me a PM if you would like to know further details.

Sounds promising. You might get more interest from community members if you also promise to follow the Social Consensus!

Offline fuzzy

Is there a place on this forum where one can post job offers and invites for cooperation in developing stuff based on the BitsharesX technology?
I was wondering if there are already people good at coding (mainly C++) and experienced in Bitshares X wanting to be matched with people who have ideas and cash to invest.

In case there is no such thread as of now - would the admin of this forum be willing to set up a sticky thread dedicated to this?
BeyondBitcoinX.net is a site where Delegates can go to register themselves to be seen by the community of shareholders, marketers, developers, journalists...etc. 
There are plans to put this into the site so Delegates can hire those who provide valuable services to them.  Of course this is not limited to simply delegate hiring but also for many different services offered by shareholders of a particular DAC or even an entire Coin-Ecosystem potentially. 

Please feel free to contact Gamey, Jabbajabba, Godscreation or myself with questions on how you can help.  We have some big dreams and only need active shareholders to help breath value into the velvet cryptorevolution. 

We even have Methodx, GodsCreation and SVK's sites on the central feed so you can stay up to date on their content directly from the home page!  I am sure they will all someday benefit from Delegates seeking their aid....and I'm willing to bet their services will be very valuable since they are trusted by the community.  Feel free to check it out!  www.beyondbitcoinx.net

This is a volunteer service for the time-being, but we plan on making it so those involved will be able to make money from their efforts.   
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 11:01:30 pm by theFuzz »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
::)
Thought the same...

anyway .. seems you guys have a DAC business idea .. do you?

Offline gamey

• View Profile

- Open Transactions
- Bitshares X

We are in the process of hiring skilled coders willing to participate in an ambitious and innovative project based on the Bitshares toolkit.

- general familiarity with blockchain protocols (Bitcoin, Bitmessage, Bitshares X, Keyhotee)

Compensation will be either achievement based or a monthly salary paid in BTSX, bitUSD or PLN, depending on mutual agreement.

::)
I speak for myself and only myself.

jakub

- Open Transactions
- Bitshares X

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Either this https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=38.0 or a new subforum could be made called "(developers-) jobs - seek and find - market place" or something. What do you think?

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
I would use this. I've been wanting to create a DAC of my own and think I have a pretty good idea but I'm a marketer, not a programmer.

jakub

Is there a place on this forum where one can post job offers and invites for cooperation in developing stuff based on the BitsharesX technology?
I was wondering if there are already people good at coding (mainly C++) and experienced in Bitshares X wanting to be matched with people who have ideas and cash to invest.

In case there is no such thread as of now - would the admin of this forum be willing to set up a sticky thread dedicated to this?